The Atari That Runs TEC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Atari That Runs TEC

In a world where servers and bandwidth are dirt cheap, why is TEC running on an Atari? How is it that there is always so much server lag?
    Spectatum veniunt, veniunt spectentur ut ipsae.

-- Ovid

<Iason thinks aloud: HELP!>

The old code is working overtime on something. It'll either resolve itself and settle down or someone has to stop some processes somewhere. Either way they are doing something or someone done something.

Comment

There were some lag spikes just earlier, but everything should be stable now. I'm not saying you should be blaming the new GMs, but maybe you should. I'll leave that one up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by UzakGM View Post
        There were some lag spikes just earlier, but everything should be stable now. I'm not saying you should be blaming the new GMs, but maybe you should. I'll leave that one up to you.
        Trial by fire eh?
        Spectatum veniunt, veniunt spectentur ut ipsae.

-- Ovid

<Iason thinks aloud: HELP!>

Comment

Sorry. Showing the new blood around GM land. Forgot to tell them not to touch the big red button. My sticky note that said "Lag Button" fell off. Note to self: code better sticking sticky-notes.

-Tale

Guess Tale is the one to be blamed.
          Originally posted by Sceadu
          It WILL be monitored.

Comment

Tale, even if it's your fault now I know that one day you will be a master of all these damned buttons.

Comment

Lava and fire button!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X