X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• celticdark
    started a topic auto-warranting

auto-warranting

My complaint is with auto warranting by pc characters with no rp to it.....

Its b/s in my opinion like banditing without rp

Any thoughts?

• Armataan
    replied
    I honestly don't see the complaint if he walked into the room with you and did it.

I mean, it isn't as if he couldn't have utterly destroyed you by attacking you himself if he wanted to? And you had every opportunity to submit for arrest, or to run away from the npcs, duck out of their view, and go to the toga to ask him why it was happening?

Leave a comment:

• Galerus
    replied
    Yeah, it's safer to just knock them down and then ask. I'm starting to understand it.

Leave a comment:

• lykatos
    replied
    I miss the old days where they would just beat you, possibly killing you then tossing you in jail or hiding the body afterwards. As of now, constables serve no purpose other than chasing pickpockets, policing thoughts and telling you that you have to talk to the captain or legate.

I feel bad for the Legio, they're left playing hide and seek with PC bandits and trying to find ways to be useful.

Leave a comment:

• Livak
    replied
    Originally posted by Khit View Post
    My favorite is when pc constables guard doors while they think out asking if they should warrant you.
    Yeah, that's kind of unavoidable. There isn't an instantaneous way to convey knowledge to other PC constables. Sometimes you're honestly not sure if someone is supposed to be warranted, especially if someone else has been handling the investigation.

Leave a comment:

• Red431
    replied
    Originally posted by Khit View Post
    My favorite is when pc constables guard doors while they think out asking if they should warrant you.
    Why not? If you're a known criminal or are constantly causing trouble it makes sense. In Iridine you're guilty until proven innocent.

Leave a comment:

• Khit
    replied

Leave a comment:

• celticdark
    replied
    if i had a screenshot basically yeah it was

you warranted, said yeah stand passive theyll start swinging and then walked away, i followed you so i could speak with you since thats what you said you wanted to do and when you realised that you walked back to the toga disbanded and let the npc do the arrest, least you couldve done was rped for a couple of minutes, i would've been more then happy to explain my side of things and answer questions and if needed at that point submitted for arrest

Leave a comment:

• Max Powers
    replied
    Ha ha. Yeah, that is exactly what happened.

Leave a comment:

• sammus12
    replied
    Originally posted by celticdark View Post
    No like walk up apply warrant and walk away
    Besides the fact this seems like the abuse of a mechanical privilege, these constables should also be fired for not doing their job.

Leave a comment:

• celticdark
    replied
    No like walk up apply warrant and walk away

Leave a comment:

• Armataan
    replied
    Originally posted by celticdark View Post
    My complaint is with auto warranting by pc characters with no rp to it.....

Its b/s in my opinion like banditing without rp

Any thoughts?
    You mean from a distance?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X