Gameworld tweaks/additions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gameworld tweaks/additions

I've been submitting some requests for gameworld additions lately that haven't been replied to for one reason or another... SO I would like to have a poll on what all you would like me to push for
    Expand "wait for" command to include caravan drovers
    28.13%
    Fixing cestus wielding to be based on speed/dex
    15.63%
    Adding Tuchean Trident Fighting
    43.75%
    Adjusting skinned meat (Weight/bites ratio)
    12.50%

The poll is expired.

Ephaelion says to you, "I can just picture in my head the grandmaster brigand locksmith spending days jamming repeatedly one such coffer, thinking 'They will all pay when they open it and find only a sen inside'"

Danasei says to you, "What is this reference to a flower other than daisies!? I DO NOT LIKE IT."

An urchin with tattered large sacks on his arms runs through the area, clutching a flint-tipped spear yelling, "Rue! Rue! Rue!"

None of the above.

Comment

Less NPC street constables.

Since theres going to be lots of PC constables ( hopefully ) there shouldnt be so many street constables.

Comment

P/NPC bad guys that cant be killed, but also cant loot. More pc constables, need more bad guys.

Comment

Since theres going to be lots of PC constables ( hopefully ) there shouldnt be so many street constables.
          Every new class starts with a lot of people. I doubt there will be a lot in the end.

Comment

The only NPC constable I am not a huge fan of is the Steps one. It should be exceptionally easy to sneak past/bribe him at some point.

There aren't any other choke points in the game that I think of that don't have multiple options for bypassing, so I don't see it as too huge of a deal. The heat-seeking thing is dumb though.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Powers View Post
              The only NPC constable I am not a huge fan of is the Steps one. It should be exceptionally easy to sneak past/bribe him at some point.

There aren't any other choke points in the game that I think of that don't have multiple options for bypassing, so I don't see it as too huge of a deal. The heat-seeking thing is dumb though.
              Any thing west of the toga is all bad, like 12 constables over there. By the time you get away from the 12 that are following you, they all respawn then theres 20 of them on you.

Comment

I want to know what the GMs are working on and or what they want to work on. Then we can actually give constructive feedback maybe. Or not.

Otherwise I have no idea how useful our suggestions are because anything beyond changing the descriptor of something seems to take AGES. Only a fraction of what we dream up can be coded.. there seems to be no direction.

Comment

Honestly, none of those seem super exciting to me.

I'd be happy with GM's starting a war, I don't care how cheesy it is to throw in the game.

Comment

Yeah... I just picked an option up there even though I don't care for any of them.

Honestly, a war wouldn't be cheesy. Cheesier shit's gone on in game.

Comment

I vote war or at least random waves of masked thugs running the city
                      Slyteavisius says to Canadadry, "Did someone beat you while explaining how the Beatles were too emo for them or something?"

Rupert1 cheats, "Jeans are too loud. Nothing says stealth like light white cotton and sunflowers."

Originally Posted by urek23
                      Rules only apply to specific people, something everyone that plays will learn very shortly after they start.

Comment

Eternal City Somalia?
                        <Ioulinus thinks aloud: Need help. East of the Toga.>
                        <Mausx thinks aloud: Thought you are a hero?>

SirLocke says to you, "Its not gay if its in a three-way."

Miri_arielle says to you, "I swing both ways"

Comment

While tridents would benefit me personally, I'm going to join the chorus for war. Peace is boring. I miss fighting Cinerans and Aestivans. I'd be happy for barbarian invasions. Hell, anything threatening attacks in the city, in the towns and on the roads besides criminals in plates.
                          Shrimpy-D

The World is a Ghetto.

Comment

Yeah, random Cineran patrols along Vet Road, Blackvine Road in Monlon... or timed "raid" quests in Rock Valley(Hold the line for x number of minutes).

Comment

It would be awesome if a barbarian army were to march on the walls of Iridine. While realistically the invasion would come from the south, that part of the gameworld doesn't exist so I'd just say they marched around and crossed the Invex somewhere between Darpen and the Blue Breakwater inn. They could have a massive camp deep in the oak wood or way out in the grasslands somewhere.

The fun would be battling for control over Vetallun, Blackvine, and Monlon - or thats how I'd do it.

Otherwise they could invade through the Steps.. but that sounds less fun and doesn't leave as much opportunity as an outside invasion would.

Comment

Working...
                              X