• Show
Clear All

Who would defend Monlon?

Comment

Originally posted by urek23 View Post
      Who would defend Monlon?
      Malezzerai!

R.I.P. :'(
      A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome says to a ram in Cineran, "Oh yes, hit me now, you bad bad bad sheep."
      A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome is stunned.
      A ram bumps roughly into a woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome with its head!.

“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer... because it teaches you how to think.” - Steve Jobs

Comment

Originally posted by sammus12 View Post
        It would be awesome if a barbarian army were to march on the walls of Iridine. While realistically the invasion would come from the south, that part of the gameworld doesn't exist so I'd just say they marched around and crossed the Invex somewhere between Darpen and the Blue Breakwater inn. They could have a massive camp deep in the oak wood or way out in the grasslands somewhere.

The fun would be battling for control over Vetallun, Blackvine, and Monlon - or thats how I'd do it.

Otherwise they could invade through the Steps.. but that sounds less fun and doesn't leave as much opportunity as an outside invasion would.
        An invasion via the steps would 1 give a reason for more people to go there, 2 give the gms the reason to finish the area
        Slyteavisius says to Canadadry, "Did someone beat you while explaining how the Beatles were too emo for them or something?"

Rupert1 cheats, "Jeans are too loud. Nothing says stealth like light white cotton and sunflowers."

Originally Posted by urek23
        Rules only apply to specific people, something everyone that plays will learn very shortly after they start.

Comment

There are soooo many areas that aren't finished... quartz heights, seld, darpen, viron, franlius, markad... I should have added that to my list... gameworld expansion.

By the way +1 for the war bandwagon. I really never had as much fun playing TEC as during the Cineran invasion.
          Ephaelion says to you, "I can just picture in my head the grandmaster brigand locksmith spending days jamming repeatedly one such coffer, thinking 'They will all pay when they open it and find only a sen inside'"

Danasei says to you, "What is this reference to a flower other than daisies!? I DO NOT LIKE IT."

An urchin with tattered large sacks on his arms runs through the area, clutching a flint-tipped spear yelling, "Rue! Rue! Rue!"

Comment

Iridine takes Cinera, which is sort of like Cisalpine Gaul I think? Would be nice to be able to head up to a Legio II encampment and fight around it in something along the lines of the Battle of Telamon or join Legio cohorts on patrols/raids to hot spots as Iridine slowly conquered it all.
            Nothing much to say.

Comment

It'd be cool if Iridine did become occupied, where people were 'forced' more or less to occupy less gamesquares for a period of time. Oh, the days of 12937109237 people at the Toga shooting the shit when there -wasn't- a GMNPC there.

Comment

I wish I had taken screen shots of the massive groups of people standing there back in the day. I suppose I never gave much thought to the idea that it could change and the Toga area would become devoid of people more often than not.

I wish I took more screen shots in general, and not just ones of funny things happening. Oh well, water under the dam.
                Ephaelion says to you, "I can just picture in my head the grandmaster brigand locksmith spending days jamming repeatedly one such coffer, thinking 'They will all pay when they open it and find only a sen inside'"

Danasei says to you, "What is this reference to a flower other than daisies!? I DO NOT LIKE IT."

An urchin with tattered large sacks on his arms runs through the area, clutching a flint-tipped spear yelling, "Rue! Rue! Rue!"

Comment

I seriously forgot about this poll I started until I stumbled upon it again. Apologies to all that voted, I'll re-submit the request for adding a new style to tridents and I'll post the ideas in a new thread in a few minutes so you call can weigh in.

Comment

Originally posted by lykatos View Post
                    Yeah, random Cineran patrols along Vet Road, Blackvine Road in Monlon... or timed "raid" quests in Rock Valley(Hold the line for x number of minutes).
                    Hold The Line!
                    Game Master Tale
                    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. Creativity is putting tomatoes in a fruit salad to make mango salsa. Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is actually a smoothie. Common Sense is knowing that no, ketchup is not a smoothie.

Comment

just saw this post. In answer to who would defend Monlon if the Cinerans invaded. The MVG of course...

Comment

I would personally like to see some of the long outdated spots in the game touched up. For example:

Smoldering ruins outside the city - Assume that was from an event long ago? They look like they've been 'being worked on by labor crews' since I got into the game
                        Tent near the Toga - From an event long ago. The announcement is even up
                        Senate Announcements - Calsuan is dead I think? In reference to the Hoods thing.

Other such descriptions and little things that could be changed to update the game world a little.
                        Nothing much to say.

Comment

Working...
                        X