Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

Gameworld tweaks/additions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• celticdark
    replied
    I vote war or at least random waves of masked thugs running the city

Leave a comment:

• Attica
    replied
    Yeah... I just picked an option up there even though I don't care for any of them.

Honestly, a war wouldn't be cheesy. Cheesier shit's gone on in game.

Leave a comment:

• Max Powers
    replied
    Honestly, none of those seem super exciting to me.

I'd be happy with GM's starting a war, I don't care how cheesy it is to throw in the game.

Leave a comment:

• sammus12
    replied
    I want to know what the GMs are working on and or what they want to work on. Then we can actually give constructive feedback maybe. Or not.

Otherwise I have no idea how useful our suggestions are because anything beyond changing the descriptor of something seems to take AGES. Only a fraction of what we dream up can be coded.. there seems to be no direction.

Leave a comment:

• Pkticketsarefun
    replied
    Originally posted by Max Powers View Post
    The only NPC constable I am not a huge fan of is the Steps one. It should be exceptionally easy to sneak past/bribe him at some point.

There aren't any other choke points in the game that I think of that don't have multiple options for bypassing, so I don't see it as too huge of a deal. The heat-seeking thing is dumb though.
    Any thing west of the toga is all bad, like 12 constables over there. By the time you get away from the 12 that are following you, they all respawn then theres 20 of them on you.

Leave a comment:

• Max Powers
    replied
    The only NPC constable I am not a huge fan of is the Steps one. It should be exceptionally easy to sneak past/bribe him at some point.

There aren't any other choke points in the game that I think of that don't have multiple options for bypassing, so I don't see it as too huge of a deal. The heat-seeking thing is dumb though.

Leave a comment:

• urek23
    replied
    Since theres going to be lots of PC constables ( hopefully ) there shouldnt be so many street constables.
    Every new class starts with a lot of people. I doubt there will be a lot in the end.

Leave a comment:

• Run-DM-Seaton
    replied
    P/NPC bad guys that cant be killed, but also cant loot. More pc constables, need more bad guys.

Leave a comment:

• Pkticketsarefun
    replied
    Less NPC street constables.

Since theres going to be lots of PC constables ( hopefully ) there shouldnt be so many street constables.

Leave a comment:

• Dink
    replied
    None of the above.

Leave a comment:

• masterz
    started a poll Gameworld tweaks/additions

Gameworld tweaks/additions

Expand "wait for" command to include caravan drovers
    28.13%
    Fixing cestus wielding to be based on speed/dex
    15.63%
    Adding Tuchean Trident Fighting
    43.75%
    Adjusting skinned meat (Weight/bites ratio)
    12.50%

The poll is expired.

I've been submitting some requests for gameworld additions lately that haven't been replied to for one reason or another... SO I would like to have a poll on what all you would like me to push for
Working...
X

Debug Information