Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roast
    replied
    I would personally like to see some of the long outdated spots in the game touched up. For example:

Smoldering ruins outside the city - Assume that was from an event long ago? They look like they've been 'being worked on by labor crews' since I got into the game
    Tent near the Toga - From an event long ago. The announcement is even up
    Senate Announcements - Calsuan is dead I think? In reference to the Hoods thing.

Other such descriptions and little things that could be changed to update the game world a little.

Leave a comment:

• rebel862
    replied
    just saw this post. In answer to who would defend Monlon if the Cinerans invaded. The MVG of course...

Leave a comment:

• Tale
    replied
    Originally posted by lykatos View Post
    Yeah, random Cineran patrols along Vet Road, Blackvine Road in Monlon... or timed "raid" quests in Rock Valley(Hold the line for x number of minutes).
    Hold The Line!

Leave a comment:

• masterz
    replied
    I seriously forgot about this poll I started until I stumbled upon it again. Apologies to all that voted, I'll re-submit the request for adding a new style to tridents and I'll post the ideas in a new thread in a few minutes so you call can weigh in.

Leave a comment:

• masterz
    replied
    I wish I had taken screen shots of the massive groups of people standing there back in the day. I suppose I never gave much thought to the idea that it could change and the Toga area would become devoid of people more often than not.

I wish I took more screen shots in general, and not just ones of funny things happening. Oh well, water under the dam.

Leave a comment:

• Attica
    replied
    It'd be cool if Iridine did become occupied, where people were 'forced' more or less to occupy less gamesquares for a period of time. Oh, the days of 12937109237 people at the Toga shooting the shit when there -wasn't- a GMNPC there.

Leave a comment:

• roast
    replied
    Iridine takes Cinera, which is sort of like Cisalpine Gaul I think? Would be nice to be able to head up to a Legio II encampment and fight around it in something along the lines of the Battle of Telamon or join Legio cohorts on patrols/raids to hot spots as Iridine slowly conquered it all.

Leave a comment:

• masterz
    replied
    There are soooo many areas that aren't finished... quartz heights, seld, darpen, viron, franlius, markad... I should have added that to my list... gameworld expansion.

By the way +1 for the war bandwagon. I really never had as much fun playing TEC as during the Cineran invasion.

Leave a comment:

• celticdark
    replied
    Originally posted by sammus12 View Post
    It would be awesome if a barbarian army were to march on the walls of Iridine. While realistically the invasion would come from the south, that part of the gameworld doesn't exist so I'd just say they marched around and crossed the Invex somewhere between Darpen and the Blue Breakwater inn. They could have a massive camp deep in the oak wood or way out in the grasslands somewhere.

The fun would be battling for control over Vetallun, Blackvine, and Monlon - or thats how I'd do it.

Otherwise they could invade through the Steps.. but that sounds less fun and doesn't leave as much opportunity as an outside invasion would.
    An invasion via the steps would 1 give a reason for more people to go there, 2 give the gms the reason to finish the area

Leave a comment:

• Dragonus
    replied
    Originally posted by urek23 View Post
    Who would defend Monlon?
    Malezzerai!

R.I.P. :'(

Leave a comment:

• urek23
    replied
    Who would defend Monlon?

Leave a comment:

• sammus12
    replied
    It would be awesome if a barbarian army were to march on the walls of Iridine. While realistically the invasion would come from the south, that part of the gameworld doesn't exist so I'd just say they marched around and crossed the Invex somewhere between Darpen and the Blue Breakwater inn. They could have a massive camp deep in the oak wood or way out in the grasslands somewhere.

The fun would be battling for control over Vetallun, Blackvine, and Monlon - or thats how I'd do it.

Otherwise they could invade through the Steps.. but that sounds less fun and doesn't leave as much opportunity as an outside invasion would.

Leave a comment:

• lykatos
    replied
    Yeah, random Cineran patrols along Vet Road, Blackvine Road in Monlon... or timed "raid" quests in Rock Valley(Hold the line for x number of minutes).

Leave a comment:

• Justinian_A
    replied
    While tridents would benefit me personally, I'm going to join the chorus for war. Peace is boring. I miss fighting Cinerans and Aestivans. I'd be happy for barbarian invasions. Hell, anything threatening attacks in the city, in the towns and on the roads besides criminals in plates.

Leave a comment:

• Newbieguy
    replied
    Eternal City Somalia?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information