X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login is dead?

Login server is dead?

I keep getting

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to 66.211.98.67:9970 (No route to host) in /var/www/sites/lib/userdb.php on line 15
    Spectatum veniunt, veniunt spectentur ut ipsae.

-- Ovid

<Iason thinks aloud: HELP!>

I get this trying to use the login page: There was a technical problem. Please try again later.

Comment

Having the same problem over at GR. Alice and Zealotry both not working.

Comment

I'm not certain what is going on. Many players have successfully connected, but some seem to be having this issue. Fortunately it is at least returning some data to us when the attempt is made, so I have contacted Shannon with this in the hopes that he has a solution.
        Active Projects:
        • Priorities
          1. Bug fixes
          2. Fixes for existing hunting grounds/NPCs (ongoing)
          3. Basran Hill story, eventual lead to ToH.
        • Side projects
          1. Malezzerai (dialogue ongoing)
          2. Armour Rebalancing (ongoing)
          3. Assisting org/event GMs with lore consistency and coding support.
          4. Additions to Monlon (TBA), Blackvine (after Monlon), Rock Valley (after BV), Steps (after RV.) Overall goal to add substance to existing regions.

Comment

Mine i can't even login to my account on the website, gives a technical error.
          Argued with GM Tale on forums.
          Character wakes up with 2hp and 2 fatigue, mangled face.
          Skotos didn't care.

Originally posted by Elowynn
          It's not a good sign if glenh makes more sense than you, L.
          Originally posted by Tale
          My apologies to Glenh.

Comment

Originally posted by glenh View Post
            I feel less lonely! In a not so good way .

Comment

Originally posted by glenh View Post
              same

Originally posted by Pkticketsarefun
              LIFES A BITCH THEN YOU GET PK'd!!!!!
              Originally posted by Max Powers
              Once again, as the ole TEC adage goes: When you cannot outsmart a person, complain louder.

Comment

I get:

There was a technical problem. Please try again later.
                A man in a bright orange mask in the shape of a sunburst gently strikes a small brass gong with a leather-wrapped rod.

Comment

Right there with those fellows.

Well. Looks like I will be writing my essay predraft 2 days early!

Originally posted by VinianQuartz
                  HAIL CULEXUS

Comment

I connected just fine about an hour ago, and when I tried just now I couldn't log in. Looks like it'll be a productive evening instead!

Comment

I am also having the same issues.

TEC is dead forever?
                      Originally posted by Felisin
                      Too many carebears in this game
                      Originally posted by Felisin
                      This game is less about RP and more about epeen and griefing.
                      On the Introduction of Magic into TEC:
                      Originally posted by Sandestin
                      Seriously, as much as Araminta would love to throw fireballs at Rubico, you know that's not gonna happen.

Comment

yep same issue, technical error
                        Slyteavisius says to Canadadry, "Did someone beat you while explaining how the Beatles were too emo for them or something?"

Rupert1 cheats, "Jeans are too loud. Nothing says stealth like light white cotton and sunflowers."

Originally Posted by urek23
                        Rules only apply to specific people, something everyone that plays will learn very shortly after they start.

Comment

You know when this kinda stuff is the absolute worst? After 24hrs of play time running the courses and finishing... Yes. Please no reset. Thanks. If there is FML.

Comment

Draaaag... Woke up early to make an event.... and BAM! I'm going back to bed!
                            Constable Lieutenant, Station I
                            Founder of Diamond Eye trading company.

Kyrah pauses.
                            Kyrah's mouth forms the shape of an "O" as she stares at you for several moments.
                            You hear the clear tone of a loud horn from someplace far away to the southwest.

<Aux-chat> Scolve: Like the difference between "if (cheese is 'smelly)" vs "if (fromage is 'has_odeur)"

A fellow player has given you Kudos! Reason: "Beacuse I cant even PP when youre online without being nervous as f@#$."

Comment

Why for you kill teh interwebz?!?!?!!
                              "You don't need to kill him or anything. Just give 'im something to think about on the way to surgery."

"Any day you have to take a bath and go to bed early isn't a day off in -my- book."

"We've got to contend with vortexes and light speeds! Anything could go wrong! Of course we need to wear goggles!"

- Calvin and Hobbes

Comment

Working...
                              X