A giant fist comes out of the sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A giant fist comes out of the sky

So, after having been deported to WA Nowhere for the bazillionth time.. can we just filter out the swear words and remove the Banhammer of Doom for the love of god and all that is holy?

If it can be done in thoughts, it can be done there too. I cuss like a sailor, at least reset the warnings or something.
    "You don't need to kill him or anything. Just give 'im something to think about on the way to surgery."

"Any day you have to take a bath and go to bed early isn't a day off in -my- book."

"We've got to contend with vortexes and light speeds! Anything could go wrong! Of course we need to wear goggles!"

- Calvin and Hobbes

You get three strikes before being moved. The strikes reset over time. The Welcome Room should be a newbie friendly area, and standing around being obscene or vulgar gives a bad first impression. That room is the ONLY place where this mechanic exists, so you are unable to contain yourself move a room over.

Comment

Perhaps new people would leave because they're being censored.

Alleged new people, that is.

Comment

There's specific rooms where you can yell profanities in the welcome area also, in the welcome area nowhere you can swear all you want too.

Comment

It's just rather annoying to have your conversation interrupted by something as idiotic as saying that something is shitty. But lord forbid one of the multitude of new players that we have pouring in gets offended by the word shit.

TEC logic, as always, is spot on.
          "You don't need to kill him or anything. Just give 'im something to think about on the way to surgery."

"Any day you have to take a bath and go to bed early isn't a day off in -my- book."

"We've got to contend with vortexes and light speeds! Anything could go wrong! Of course we need to wear goggles!"

- Calvin and Hobbes

Comment

e + <enter> = swear away.

Comment

Working...
            X