No announcement yet.

No Refund Policy = Unhappy Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um...Pard Shield Sap was single-handedly the most powerful maneuver for banditing in all 4 skill sets. Probably in the top 5 or 10 hardcore pvp moves in the game. Hardcore being all non-gladiator PvP.

And saying Avros isn't good PVE is insane. Sslash high, needle high, rstrike neck, repeat. You don't get much higher DPS than that.

All y'all need Ereal.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Powers View Post
      Um...Pard Shield Sap was single-handedly the most powerful maneuver for banditing in all 4 skill sets. Probably in the top 5 or 10 hardcore pvp moves in the game. Hardcore being all non-gladiator PvP.

And saying Avros isn't good PVE is insane. Sslash high, needle high, rstrike neck, repeat. You don't get much higher DPS than that.

All y'all need Ereal.
      Didn't say it wasn't good. Just annoying that strike and smash wasn't all it could be in PvE. Especially noticeable in a place like BHC where you can't just get away with sslash high, needle high pwnage.

Shield sap was absolutely ridiculous. Haven't tested since the nerf, but it really needs a rt nerf imo still. Silly to get good damage, bonus to hit, and fast rt...with a stun. Just silly.

Comment

Originally posted by jkidd View Post
        Shield sap was absolutely ridiculous. Haven't tested since the nerf, but it really needs a rt nerf imo still. Silly to get good damage, bonus to hit, and fast rt...with a stun. Just silly.
        Was more responding to Armataan about that first part.

But yeah, someone 110 in shield sap having a 74 to ssap Hurrok in normal v. normal was uh...odd. Especially when their hthrust was a 47 right before that.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Powers View Post
          Was more responding to Armataan about that first part.

But yeah, someone 110 in shield sap having a 74 to ssap Hurrok in normal v. normal was uh...odd. Especially when their hthrust was a 47 right before that.
          I was -10- in shield sap. not 110. I would be surprised if Daydro didn't have something along the lines of a 20 on you.

That's unique to 2hax, and their lack of blocks for saps, though.

Move was still brokenly overpowered against everybody else, just less obviously so.

He is right that both nelsor and pardelian were more easy peasy in pvp though. Lower damage? Sure. But also a lot less focus required and much less chance of getting hurt,.

Originally posted by VinianQuartz
          HAIL CULEXUS

Comment

Originally posted by Armataan View Post
            I was -10- in shield sap. not 110. I would be surprised if Daydro didn't have something along the lines of a 20 on you.

That's unique to 2hax, and their lack of blocks for saps, though.

Move was still brokenly overpowered against everybody else, just less obviously so.

He is right that both nelsor and pardelian were more easy peasy in pvp though. Lower damage? Sure. But also a lot less focus required and much less chance of getting hurt,.

Daydro had 74, I think you had like 91.

Comment

Working...
            X