No announcement yet.

Reparte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always thought a bar should have a bar fight emote going on in it. We have the SoE and the Legio up there. Why not have a bar where there is a fight between the two of them going on? In the bar would be Reparte trying to calm things down.

I also think there should be a brothel near a Legio position where the women are on the second story balcony catcalling down to players as the walk by and soldiers are emoted to walk in and out of there.
    No time for this - there are artifacts to find!

Comment

Originally posted by jkidd View Post
      I'd rather see a Lanciuss tribute. I guess Reparte would be the best since that character is actually alive. Wasn't he better with Nelsor than Avros though?
      This. I believe lanciuss contributed far more to the game, in so many different ways...Reparte was a well thought out, terrifying character, but Lanciuss is in my top five ever. Always has been.
      “Dreams don't come true. Dreams die. Dreams get compromised. Dreams end up dealing meth in a booth at the back of the Olive Garden. Dreams choke to death on bay leaves. Dreams get spleen cancer.”
      ― Douglas Coupland, The Gum Thief

Comment

Perhaps the new clubs move could be renamed 'Lanciuss Stepping Crush', and the echo tweaked to add some flavour.

Comment

It's a shame Lanc was killed off, he was one of Balis best friends for a long time. When I first came back and heard of Jasons death, I asked if we could have a memorial for him as well as Male. Reparte is the only choice. He was a gladiator. I don't see why we couldn't remember him as a gladiator and do something along those lines. A statue in the sands or around there. Maybe give him a shop that sell's custom gladiator stuff near there. There's my idea Kneller.

Comment

A custom gladiator shop would be cool too.
            Don't tread on me.

Comment

Someone should let Kjel actually hire someone to erect the giant statue of Lanciuss he's always talking about.
              <Tivan thinks aloud: No offense, I'd rather take it from behind by an eyeless humanoid from twilight...guess I'll get them myself.>

Haggard squeaks to MindThrasher, "My only regret about lanc dying...is that Kjel was at the toga.."

Fidellus whispers something to Lucarnes.
              Carefully reading his lips, you make out the words "I liked it, but I have a thing for blondes in catholic school girl skirts

A woman in a slinky red nightgown flirts to you, "Bears are repulsive."

Comment

Originally posted by Kjel View Post
                Someone should let Kjel actually hire someone to erect the giant statue of Lanciuss he's always talking about.
                The official "Kjel is my hero IRL, too" club supports this message.
                The only person who is allowed to kill people in mass numbers is god himself.. and its cool because he always serenedes you with trumpets to soften the mood prior.

Comment

Working...
                X