Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

Playing on an Apple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing on an Apple

I was helping what seemed like a genuinely new player on a new account last night, and he complained of the flash client freezing his computer when he'd try to use the macro bar. He was using an Apple OS.

For future reference, is flash the only option for Apple using players? Is there anyone else who uses something different on an Apple product? Is it okay to suggest "unofficial clients"? If so, which one? I have played on an Apple, but it's been a long time, and I didn't use anything but crappy java with the small screen direct link. It was horrible, IIRC, but there wasn't any other legal option at the time for anyone as it was even before Alice.

Is anyone interested in making an official client that would work better with Apples?

Just wondering. I hope we didn't lose a potential new player because of client issues.

Zealotry with Firefox works just fine on OSX.

Comment

I suggested that, but I guess he didn't realise that Apple could run Firefox. I will definitely suggest it if I see him IG again. Thanks.

Comment

Apple

Yeah..

I have a Macbook. TEC works fine with Firefox and Zealotry. It's what I use.

A man in a bright orange mask in the shape of a sunburst gently strikes a small brass gong with a leather-wrapped rod.

Comment

I relayed the advice, and he says he's going to try it. Thanks for the help, guys/

Comment

Any one want to play on their iPad?

Comment

Originally posted by Zenerai View Post
              Any one want to play on their iPad?
              Yes. Tips and tricks?
              I'm on Santa's naughty list, now.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information