Rp's awarded Per month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rp's awarded Per month

Just you're basic poll, how many would sub for premium if points were awarded per month.
    Yes
    56.52%
    No
    43.48%

The poll is expired.

Uhh, for premium they kind of are? Especially if you're only playing for TEC. Story Points my man, 50 per month, 2.5:1 conversion or something. It ends up being 125 RP per month if I am correct.

Comment

I voted no. The poll should be reworked to say something along the lines of basic and premium subscriptions getting RPs at the start of the month on top of their RP/hr rate. Nothing for free mode.

Thats a side issue to why I wouldnt subscribe premium though. The fact that nothing relevant is in the process (or if something is, theres no communication of it being) and the fact that some GMs dont care what the players like and continue to say as such are my biggies.

Like it or not, youre working in a customer service role. Without customers, you wouldnt need any GMs. Is that what the real goal is?

Comment

Defiantly worded wrong. We're not talking SP here? I'm assuming you mean if on top of what is available now if we got a set amount of RP too.
        Argued with GM Tale on forums.
        Character wakes up with 2hp and 2 fatigue, mangled face.
        Skotos didn't care.

Originally posted by Elowynn
        It's not a good sign if glenh makes more sense than you, L.
        Originally posted by Tale
        My apologies to Glenh.

Comment

Working...
        X