Story points - how much have you sold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jkidd View Post
    If by $175 you mean $124.75 then you are right.
    It's 174.75 for 250 story points.

Conversion rate is 4 to 1, not 5 to 1.
    Last edited by Sceadu; 02-22-2014, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucaria View Post

Ok, let's take you back to first grade math. What is 4*250? 1000. ok good. What is 24.95*5? 124.75! Good job!
      Last edited by Sceadu; 02-22-2014, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Belligerent people are funny when they're wrong.

Selecting this 'Pay Now' button will purchase 250 StoryPoints, intended for use in The Eternal City, for $124.75.
        Last edited by Sceadu; 02-22-2014, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vorico View Post
          Belligerent people are funny when they're wrong.

Selecting this 'Pay Now' button will purchase 250 StoryPoints, intended for use in The Eternal City, for $124.75.
          He wasn't even one $25 package off. Typical Dallas Cowboys fan.

Comment

Selecting this 'Pay Now' button will purchase 250 StoryPoints, intended for use in The Eternal City, for $174.75.

Maybe because I don't play the game anymore it costs more for me, not sure. I haven't been following it, mostly because I don't care about a game full of morons.

Like I said, if I could buy all of my RPs for a cheap amount, I would do so, and be done with it for when I actually have a desire to log in and grief someone. More HP would make me happy.

Comment

Selecting this 'Pay Now' button will purchase 250 StoryPoints, intended for use in The Eternal City, for $174.75.

Maybe because I don't play the game anymore it costs more for me, not sure. I haven't been following it, mostly because I don't care about a game full of morons.

Like I said, if I could buy all of my RPs for a cheap amount, I would do so, and be done with it for when I actually have a desire to log in and grief someone. More HP would make me happy.
              It won't let you purchase that amount as a basic/freebie member per Shannon's restrictions. Not sure why it's listed unless it's due to oversight.

Comment

It won't let you purchase that amount as a basic/freebie member per Shannon's restrictions. Not sure why it's listed unless it's due to oversight.
                Not sure, but either way, it's an absolutely ridiculous price. I figured people would boycott it and it would drive the price down, but apparently there are those that want a leg up regardless.

Comment

Not sure, but either way, it's an absolutely ridiculous price. I figured people would boycott it and it would drive the price down, but apparently there are those that want a leg up regardless.
                  Yeah that's what alot of us we're hoping. I mean, i spend money on free games all the time, i've said it plenty of times. It's just a reward thing. If it's not there, i won't spend my hard earned money. But, let them all spend there hundreds of dollars to get 1 stat increase, i'll wait a few months until noone's buying anything and the price drops dramatically.
                  Argued with GM Tale on forums.
                  Character wakes up with 2hp and 2 fatigue, mangled face.
                  Skotos didn't care.

Originally posted by Elowynn
                  It's not a good sign if glenh makes more sense than you, L.
                  Originally posted by Tale
                  My apologies to Glenh.

Comment

Originally posted by glenh View Post
                    Yeah that's what alot of us we're hoping. I mean, i spend money on free games all the time, i've said it plenty of times. It's just a reward thing. If it's not there, i won't spend my hard earned money. But, let them all spend there hundreds of dollars to get 1 stat increase, i'll wait a few months until noone's buying anything and the price drops dramatically.
                    That's the hope. I don't see how it could be even remotely sustainable at its current price/conversion ratio.

Comment

That's the hope. I don't see how it could be even remotely sustainable at its current price/conversion ratio.
                      You had crazies making multiple premium accounts and transferring their story points. Where there is a will, there's a way. It surely beats idling for 10 hours a day, doesn't it? If people feel their time is more important than the money right now, let them I suppose.

Comment

Email me your Skotos account name at shannona@skotos.net and I'll see how you're seeing that message. A screenshot of the overview page would be great too.

Comment

Originally posted by ShannonA View Post
                          Email me your Skotos account name at shannona@skotos.net and I'll see how you're seeing that message. A screenshot of the overview page would be great too.
                          pretty simple, he was premium, then he stopped paying, account overview still says you're premium, but prices are different. I've got the same thing.

Comment

How many active subscriptions do you have currently for basic and premium? Do we have an average number over the last year?

Curiosity...
                            Argued with GM Tale on forums.
                            Character wakes up with 2hp and 2 fatigue, mangled face.
                            Skotos didn't care.

Originally posted by Elowynn
                            It's not a good sign if glenh makes more sense than you, L.
                            Originally posted by Tale
                            My apologies to Glenh.

Comment

How many active subscriptions do you have currently for basic and premium? Do we have an average number over the last year?

Curiosity...
                              The number will be.. apparently.. twice as much as what is currently online at pretty much any given moment.

Weird, I know.

Comment

Good to hear TEC is the most popular game, how about catering to it and lowering some RP costs so other people might want to purchase SP.

When he just said that he DOUBLED what they expected for month 1, why would they lower it? I mean, from a business point of view, if anything, they could raise it, and there will be enough people willing to buy it to make it worth their while.

I mean, storypoints are not a physical item, they could get just one person to purchase them, and make a profit. Why would they ever change the price, except to increase?
                                “Dreams don't come true. Dreams die. Dreams get compromised. Dreams end up dealing meth in a booth at the back of the Olive Garden. Dreams choke to death on bay leaves. Dreams get spleen cancer.”
                                ― Douglas Coupland, The Gum Thief

Comment

Working...
                                X