Story points - how much have you sold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldVeteran View Post
    Well besides the overpriced story points and inflated RP store, what about updates on the game, anything in the works? Stepping attacks for all weapons?
    Anatomy lore? The dang story line so we can move on to another?
    I don't think the intention was to give stepping attacks to all weapons in the first place.

As for anatomy lore, it proved pretty OP, so I'm assuming it's gone the way of detain.
    A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome says to a ram in Cineran, "Oh yes, hit me now, you bad bad bad sheep."
    A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome is stunned.
    A ram bumps roughly into a woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome with its head!.

“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer... because it teaches you how to think.” - Steve Jobs

Comment

Originally posted by OldVeteran View Post
      Well besides the overpriced story points and inflated RP store, what about updates on the game, anything in the works? Stepping attacks for all weapons?
      Anatomy lore? The dang story line so we can move on to another?
      Stepping attacks for all weapons would break the game. As it is, spears stepping attack is too good, and staves can make too much use of them since they are a bit too fast for it. Although they are neat, and helped make combat more exciting as a general addition. (I really wish they'd address lion's gambit and make it fit into the current design of the others.)

Anatomy lore is WTFoverpowered. Unfortunately for all of us, Dragonus's assumption is not accurate, and everybody that has it still gets the benefit of it. They just don't let any new people have it.

And the story line is perhaps weak right now, but the new SG is doing exciting things.

Originally posted by VinianQuartz
      HAIL CULEXUS

Comment

Guess I'm just hoping for new game updates, if they are making such decent money then by all means implement new stuff, balance old stuff.

And all weapons didn't get stepping attacks afew got left out, makes me wonder why everything gets half-assed.

Comment

Originally posted by Armataan View Post
          Stepping attacks for all weapons would break the game. As it is, spears stepping attack is too good, and staves can make too much use of them since they are a bit too fast for it. Although they are neat, and helped make combat more exciting as a general addition. (I really wish they'd address lion's gambit and make it fit into the current design of the others.)

I mean why release stepping attacks, something that is unbalanced give it to a afew weapons, and then not the rest of them, if anything they are unbalancing things.

Why have criticals that no one can do besides afew people?

Can't they make it so there is a small chance you might do them. Like if you rip someones arm open or multilaite it, it gets a higher chance to score a higher quality critical on it if you hit the same spot. Just a Ideal..

Seriously waited all this time for something nice to happen and all they release is some fubar SP purchase system with a inflated store, and not one single game update.

In 14 years I have not noticed any worthwhile game changes besides a nerf from Japes to weapons. Can we start updating stuff maybes start a TEC 2.0 and move away from the Barne Rubble and Fred Flintstones era.

Comment

Yeah... I'm out. I'm not arguing with you no more.

Originally posted by VinianQuartz
            HAIL CULEXUS

Comment

-Only a few of the stepping attacks are unbalanced. I agree that all weapons should either have the ability to step up or down, but not both. I could mention the damage and speed, but that balance has long been destroyed and will most likely never be fixed.

-All weapons that can produce the specific type of wound can do all of the same crits. Crit lore just increases the chance of them happening. There are no "weapon specific crits"

-There have also been a ton of positive improvements to combat, the only weapon that was "nerfed" was swords. And they still are better than most of the wepaons IG.

Comment

================================================== =============================
                For the next 48 hours, role point accumulation rate will be doubled! Enjoy!
                ================================================== ==================

Okay.. fine... just for this I'll sub for a month.

Comment

Whats the Domus this about, can we finally get a domus, thats exciting

Comment

Any updates from Shannon and co? 2 months later, how is it working out?

Comment

Originally posted by jkidd View Post
                      Any updates from Shannon and co? 2 months later, how is it working out?
                      Wishin it was lowered already. Was thinking the other day of bringing Rento back from the dead/deleted.
                      Argued with GM Tale on forums.
                      Character wakes up with 2hp and 2 fatigue, mangled face.
                      Skotos didn't care.

Originally posted by Elowynn
                      It's not a good sign if glenh makes more sense than you, L.
                      Originally posted by Tale
                      My apologies to Glenh.

Comment

Any update on the domus option for the storypoints? this would actually get me purchasing them. Also I have been saving my storypoints for a few months now waiting to hear about it.

Comment

No update on this then?

Comment

I need like 10,000 RPs.

I think it'd only cost me a grand and change.

Be cool if I could pay like $500 to change my traits too, just an idea.

Comment

Working...
                            X