Backups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backups

Since backups do nothing but make the game lag for the next 2 hours, can we make them weekly instead of twice daily.
    Argued with GM Tale on forums.
    Character wakes up with 2hp and 2 fatigue, mangled face.
    Skotos didn't care.

Originally posted by Elowynn
    It's not a good sign if glenh makes more sense than you, L.
    Originally posted by Tale
    My apologies to Glenh.

Originally posted by glenh View Post
    Since backups do nothing but make the game lag for the next 2 hours, can we make them weekly instead of twice daily.
    I don't think you understand what backups do.

Comment

Originally posted by Pkticketsarefun View Post
      I don't think you understand what backups do.
      I think it's quite obvious I do as I stated it in my original post. Please, learn to read before hastily replying.
      Skotos didn't care.

My apologies to Glenh.

Comment

Backups are good atm.
        "You should learn this well, admiration is the emotion furthest from understanding."

"The betrayal you can see is trivial. What is truly fearsome, is the betrayal that you don't see."

Comment

Originally posted by Flar View Post
          Backups are good atm.
          Come on Flar, you can troll better then that. I'm one tough cookie, if your gonna come up in my thread and start breathing fire, you gotta bring your "A" game. You gotta be the Michael Jordan of trolling, you gotta slam dunk those comments.. You can't be Rajon Rondo trying to shoot a three from the outside, it's not gonna happen.. I'll tell you what I'll give you another shot at it, make it longer then 4 words though. Really tell me why you feel the backups are so good "At the moment."
          Skotos didn't care.

My apologies to Glenh.

Comment

Originally posted by glenh View Post
            Come on Flar, you can troll better then that. I'm one tough cookie, if your gonna come up in my thread and start breathing fire, you gotta bring your "A" game. You gotta be the Michael Jordan of trolling, you gotta slam dunk those comments.. You can't be Rajon Rondo trying to shoot a three from the outside, it's not gonna happen.. I'll tell you what I'll give you another shot at it, make it longer then 4 words though. Really tell me why you feel the backups are so good "At the moment."
            Pure gold, where do you come up with this stuff :P
            "You should learn this well, admiration is the emotion furthest from understanding."

"The betrayal you can see is trivial. What is truly fearsome, is the betrayal that you don't see."

Comment

The same way you get to Carnegie Hall. Practice. Practice. Practice.
              Now you know how NPCs feel at least. They wake up one day, ready to live their lives - and then someone stabs them in the face.
              - krisslanza

Noone cares. At all. Stop whining about it.
              - a whiner

Comment

GR got rolled back 8 months recently.

Do you have any idea how frustrated people get when their effort in TEC gets rolled back 8 hours? Getting rolled back 6 days would be a sad day for TEC.

Comment

Working...
                X