X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vorico
    replied
    GR got rolled back 8 months recently.

Do you have any idea how frustrated people get when their effort in TEC gets rolled back 8 hours? Getting rolled back 6 days would be a sad day for TEC.

Leave a comment:

• killboy25
    replied
    The same way you get to Carnegie Hall. Practice. Practice. Practice.

Leave a comment:

• Flar
    replied
    Originally posted by glenh View Post
    Come on Flar, you can troll better then that. I'm one tough cookie, if your gonna come up in my thread and start breathing fire, you gotta bring your "A" game. You gotta be the Michael Jordan of trolling, you gotta slam dunk those comments.. You can't be Rajon Rondo trying to shoot a three from the outside, it's not gonna happen.. I'll tell you what I'll give you another shot at it, make it longer then 4 words though. Really tell me why you feel the backups are so good "At the moment."
    Pure gold, where do you come up with this stuff :P

Leave a comment:

• glenh
    replied
    Originally posted by Flar View Post
    Backups are good atm.
    Come on Flar, you can troll better then that. I'm one tough cookie, if your gonna come up in my thread and start breathing fire, you gotta bring your "A" game. You gotta be the Michael Jordan of trolling, you gotta slam dunk those comments.. You can't be Rajon Rondo trying to shoot a three from the outside, it's not gonna happen.. I'll tell you what I'll give you another shot at it, make it longer then 4 words though. Really tell me why you feel the backups are so good "At the moment."

Leave a comment:

• Flar
    replied
    Backups are good atm.

Leave a comment:

• glenh
    replied
    Originally posted by Pkticketsarefun View Post
    I don't think you understand what backups do.
    I think it's quite obvious I do as I stated it in my original post. Please, learn to read before hastily replying.

Leave a comment:

• Pkticketsarefun
    replied
    Originally posted by glenh View Post
    Since backups do nothing but make the game lag for the next 2 hours, can we make them weekly instead of twice daily.
    I don't think you understand what backups do.

Leave a comment:

• glenh
    started a topic Backups

Backups

Since backups do nothing but make the game lag for the next 2 hours, can we make them weekly instead of twice daily.
Working...
X