Citizenship RPS Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citizenship RPS Purchase

THESE PRICES ARE NOT CURRENTLY IN EFFECT. ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT WILL FOLLOW TO LET EVERYONE KNOW WHEN THIS PRICE LIST ACTUALLY GOES LIVE.

| * RP Expenditure * | * Premium * | * Basic * | * Freebie * |
    | General Skill Point | 25 | 25 | 25 |
    | Recovery of Discarded Item | 50 | 100 | 150 |
    | Additional Mark Point | 50 | 100 | 150 |
    | Luck point | 100 | 125 | 150 |
    | Skill Slot | 250 - 1500 | 250 - 1500 | x |
    | Attribute Potential (10 pts) | 1000 | 1000 | x |
    | Item Alteration | 250 | 500 | x |
    | Iridine Citizenship | 1000 | 1500 | x |
    | Character Makeover| 1000 | 1500 | 2000 |
    | Custom Armor/Weapon/Face Cover | 2000 | 2500 | 3000 |
    | Custom Role Play Prop | 1000 | 1500 | 2000 |
    | Custom Speech Pattern | 250 | x | x |
    | Custom Logout Echo | 250 | 500 | x |
    | Ability to change Pet's Name | 500 | x | x |
    | Room Makeover (must own room) | 1500 | x | x |
    | Private Welcome Room Area | 2500 | x | x |
    | Personalized Event | 3000 | x | x |
    | Organization Setup (may be split amongst players) | 5000 | 5000 | 5000|
    | Move Skill Slot | 250 | 250 | x |
    | Extra Character Slot | 3000 | 5000 | x |
    | Custom Scars | 50 | 100 | 150 |
    |Exchange Character Order | 250 | 500 | x |

lol pm me it so I can leave it be

Comment

Pretty soon. We're currently working on the formula to determine IC cost. Base cost will be 100t and then there will be factors that add or subtract from that.
      Game Master Sceadu

Comment

Perfect this will finally be a reachable thing for my main character who has wanted this forever. Hopefully there is not a mandatory long term patron requirement involved in it as well.

Comment

Yeah, I have had an open request for this for a very, very, very long time. It'll be nice when it can move forward.9
          <Tivan thinks aloud: No offense, I'd rather take it from behind by an eyeless humanoid from twilight...guess I'll get them myself.>

Haggard squeaks to MindThrasher, "My only regret about lanc dying...is that Kjel was at the toga.."

Fidellus whispers something to Lucarnes.
          Carefully reading his lips, you make out the words "I liked it, but I have a thing for blondes in catholic school girl skirts

A woman in a slinky red nightgown flirts to you, "Bears are repulsive."

Comment

I had one on Koppe for over 3 years. I know I offered at least 200 talents, and possibly 300 talents. Had multiple patrons too, throughout the years

Sceadu saying 'soon' means next year. TEC Staff = Toolband.com

Comment

Ought to be 100t with a patron's influence, 500t without.
              Why: Talius has a burr up his butt

Comment

Originally posted by TaliusNoraetis View Post
                So to become a headcount without a class you have to literally pay double the yearly earnings of a Ordo Equestrian (the highest non-senate position) in cash? Makes complete and total sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Powers View Post
                  So to become a headcount without a class you have to literally pay double the yearly earnings of a Ordo Equestrian (the highest non-senate position) in cash? Makes complete and total sense.
                  Yeah but everyone has 10000 talents in there bank account remember.
                  Argued with GM Tale on forums.
                  Character wakes up with 2hp and 2 fatigue, mangled face.
                  Skotos didn't care.

Originally posted by Elowynn
                  It's not a good sign if glenh makes more sense than you, L.
                  Originally posted by Tale
                  My apologies to Glenh.

Comment

Boy there is lack of thought. One part of the game has to make sense with another. If you have to pay 500 talents you should likely step in as a patrician because that is far far greater than there income per few years.

Comment

Money is getting a little more scarce, but 100t for everyone to just outright get citizenship would be ridiculous. I hope there's multiple factors involved.

Comment

Might as well be a million talents, far as I'm concerned. I'll never have either one. Good luck to the rest of ya, though!
                        "The heat come by and busted me for smilin' on a cloudy day..."

Grateful Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Max Powers View Post
                          Economic class is only based on income from property or assets. Skinning rats / selling armbands does not count.

Acquiring citizenship outside of military service should be rare. Doing so without patrician sponsorship should be *incredibly* rare for sociopolitical reasons. Essentially you'd have to bribe someone to get you through the bureaucracy, and that someone would likely be very wealthy already. So - yes, it should cost a lot.

Do you have a counter-argument beyond incredulity?

Comment

Originally posted by zeldaiscool View Post
                            Boy there is lack of thought. One part of the game has to make sense with another. If you have to pay 500 talents you should likely step in as a patrician because that is far far greater than there income per few years.
                            Being a patrician has almost NOTHING to do with income, though they also tend to be very wealthy. The help files are a little confusing on this issue - it's Senatorial qualification that has an income requirement (1 million denar --> ~640.2 talents). Although, again, this is only income from land and assets.

No amount of money ever makes you a patrician.

Beyond that I have no idea what your point is.

Comment

Essentially you'd have to bribe someone to get you through the bureaucracy, and that someone would likely be very wealthy already. So - yes, it should cost a lot.
                              Can I RP out sexual favors instead?

Comment

Working...
                              X