Java Client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Java Client

How do I get this to work? My security settings keep blocking it, saying it's untrusted. Is this a certificate thing you can update on your end, or can you tell me what settings to change in FireFox to get it to override and load?

Thanks.

its not the browser security settings its in Java you have to make the site allowed through Java console

Comment

Click Control Panel and look for Java. Click Java and look for Security tab. Click it and move the pointer to Medium and this will allow you to use Java Client, but a warning about it will keep popping up.
      I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image.
      Steven Hawkings

Comment

Last time I let a Java upgrade go through, a Trojan Horse virus rode in with it. Just sayin'.
        "The heat come by and busted me for smilin' on a cloudy day..."

Grateful Dead

Comment

Damn Sneaky Trojans...don't let them bring the big horse

Comment

Thanks, putting it on medium was able to get it working.

I tried adding all the skotos/tec/etc links to the exception list and leaving it on high, but it wouldn't load.

Is the issue that the client uses an older version of Java?

Comment

Originally posted by NewPatriot View Post
              How do I get this to work? My security settings keep blocking it, saying it's untrusted. Is this a certificate thing you can update on your end, or can you tell me what settings to change in FireFox to get it to override and load?

Thanks.
              Hi,

Are you still having issues with the java client? I have a solution for you if you would still like to play using java. Please send me a PM

Comment

Working...
              X