Story Points Purchasable stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story Points Purchasable stuff

Just wondering if there can be an update on this. Right now there are obviously 3 options...

[1] Convert Story points to Role Points @ 4-1 ratio
    [2] Attributes Increase @ 50 story points per 1 point of increase I believe it was ?
    [3] Domus Purchase - Can we get any update on this information wise? Like what an expected Story Point cost might be, if there will still be IG costs associated with it, and some sort of a timeline?

The reason I am asking is because this will effect if I am saving my story points / buying additional to save between now and then.

Working on it. I can't promise a release date as it depends on amount of time I have to continue work on it and what may or may not come up during that time.
    Game Master Sceadu

Comment

I can appreciate that... I guess having no release date is better than a driveclub release date lol...

Comment

Minor update to let you all know we haven't just forgotten about this.

As for cost, we're initially looking at a 500 StoryPoint option as a beginning. This will be for a basic domus located in a decent (but not fancy) neighborhood. There will be no IC cost other than the monthly upkeep after the holding is assigned to the character it is bought for.

Once the initial release happens, we will open up some Role Point expenditure options for upgrading and personalizing these domii and there will be IC cost associated with these options as well.

In the future there MAY be higher priced options for nicer domii in nicer neighborhoods, but we haven't gotten that far into planning just yet.
        Game Master Sceadu

Comment

500 story points sounds fair.

Will story points be the only currency option to purchase a domus?

Comment

So, a 'room' that could potentially be in the domus could be an armory or sorts. In this armory we have new items called "Statues" or "mannequins" *eyeshifts*

These statues' purpose will be to display armor. You should be able to put armor/clothes sets on them for display. Instead of having all of your fancy armor in a chest. This is a great idea for the armor collector.

Also, the undress command can be extended and implemented in a robust way by giving an opportunity to undress <statue> or dress <statue> which will make changing armorsets/fancyclothes easier.

Comment

You see a fancy statue cut from a slab of solid marble erect here. It is wearing, A lorica hamata painted with women, a pair of armillius powdered with residue of a white substance. A loincloth stitched with a spikey-green leaf.

etc..

Comment

Would be perfect for my batman suits.
                Originally posted by Pkticketsarefun
                LIFES A BITCH THEN YOU GET PK'd!!!!!
                Originally posted by Max Powers
                Once again, as the ole TEC adage goes: When you cannot outsmart a person, complain louder.

Comment

Originally posted by Sceadu View Post
                  This will be for a basic domus located in a decent (but not fancy) neighborhood.
                  Quartz Heights?

Originally posted by Sceadu View Post
                  In the future there MAY be higher priced options for nicer domii in nicer neighborhoods, but we haven't gotten that far into planning just yet.
                  The Tip?
                  The position being taken is not to be mistaken for attempted education or righteous accusation- Only a description, just an observation of the pitiful condition of our degeneration.

Oh doom and gloom, oh doom and gloom, the GMs are fools and do not realize what a position they have put us in. They could not possibly have thought of all of this already, for they are but tiny brained fools.
                  Keep on keepin' on, can ya dig it?

Comment

Originally posted by Stonespyder View Post
                    Quartz Heights?

The Tip?
                    I hope it means more "in this range" rather than "on this street."

Comment

So happy about this, but also sad that I just converted 200 story points...

Comment

Part of me is totally cool with it, part of me thinks 300-350 may be a more reasonable range. My reasoning?

Ok, the real life cost of just buying 500 sp's is $249.50.

If you were going the Premium route, it's 6 months worth at $29.99 a month, so a bargain at $179.94... but you have to wait a while, obviously.

Or a combination of the two.

I mean, that seems like a wicked lot.

Of course, maybe I'm just posting this because until the 10th I personally only have 300 sps?

Comment

Only way I'd buy $250 in story points for a domus, would be if it didn't come with the IG monthly upkeep costs. Not many people can afford a couple talents a RL week for a domus. It's just a few hours of hunting I realize, but it's still more effort than I would be willing to put in. No domus for me.

Comment

Just save premium stp for the next 8 months. I'm guessing there's 50/50 chance it won't be released by then. Plenty of time.

Comment

Originally posted by jkidd View Post
                              Just save premium stp for the next 8 months. I'm guessing there's 50/50 chance it won't be released by then. Plenty of time.
                              No way... 7000 more RPs and I'm done with stats. Then I don't have to pay for the game anymore... or even actually play it that much!

Comment

Working...
                              X