X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• britta
    replied
    Originally posted by jkidd View Post
    Just save premium stp for the next 8 months. I'm guessing there's 50/50 chance it won't be released by then. Plenty of time.

LMAO! Love it. I said that same thing to someone last night, although I said a year, you are 25% more positive then I am.

Leave a comment:

• Bucaria
    replied
    Originally posted by Deft View Post
    Oh no! That's what other characters are for, so you have LOTS more RPs and training to do on them. 7000 more RPs and you'll be done with that character, and moving on to the next!
    I don't believe in alts.

Leave a comment:

• Herdias86
    replied
    Can we preemptively @request a game wide PK on Bucaria when after the 7000 rp's?

Kidding

Leave a comment:

• Deft
    replied
    Originally posted by Bucaria View Post
    No way... 7000 more RPs and I'm done with stats. Then I don't have to pay for the game anymore... or even actually play it that much!
    Oh no! That's what other characters are for, so you have LOTS more RPs and training to do on them. 7000 more RPs and you'll be done with that character, and moving on to the next!

Leave a comment:

• Bucaria
    replied
    Originally posted by jkidd View Post
    Just save premium stp for the next 8 months. I'm guessing there's 50/50 chance it won't be released by then. Plenty of time.
    No way... 7000 more RPs and I'm done with stats. Then I don't have to pay for the game anymore... or even actually play it that much!

Leave a comment:

• jkidd
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bucaria
    replied
    Only way I'd buy $250 in story points for a domus, would be if it didn't come with the IG monthly upkeep costs. Not many people can afford a couple talents a RL week for a domus. It's just a few hours of hunting I realize, but it's still more effort than I would be willing to put in. No domus for me.

Leave a comment:

• britta
    replied
    Part of me is totally cool with it, part of me thinks 300-350 may be a more reasonable range. My reasoning?

Ok, the real life cost of just buying 500 sp's is $249.50.

If you were going the Premium route, it's 6 months worth at $29.99 a month, so a bargain at $179.94... but you have to wait a while, obviously.

Or a combination of the two.

I mean, that seems like a wicked lot.

Of course, maybe I'm just posting this because until the 10th I personally only have 300 sps?

Leave a comment:

• zeldaiscool
    replied
    So happy about this, but also sad that I just converted 200 story points...

Leave a comment:

• ToothlessRebel
    replied
    Originally posted by Stonespyder View Post
    Quartz Heights?

The Tip?
    I hope it means more "in this range" rather than "on this street."

Leave a comment:

• Stonespyder
    replied
    Originally posted by Sceadu View Post
    This will be for a basic domus located in a decent (but not fancy) neighborhood.
    Quartz Heights?

Originally posted by Sceadu View Post
    In the future there MAY be higher priced options for nicer domii in nicer neighborhoods, but we haven't gotten that far into planning just yet.
    The Tip?

Leave a comment:

• Arconn9
    replied
    Would be perfect for my batman suits.

Leave a comment:

• Zenerai
    replied
    You see a fancy statue cut from a slab of solid marble erect here. It is wearing, A lorica hamata painted with women, a pair of armillius powdered with residue of a white substance. A loincloth stitched with a spikey-green leaf.

etc..

Leave a comment:

• Zenerai
    replied
    So, a 'room' that could potentially be in the domus could be an armory or sorts. In this armory we have new items called "Statues" or "mannequins" *eyeshifts*

These statues' purpose will be to display armor. You should be able to put armor/clothes sets on them for display. Instead of having all of your fancy armor in a chest. This is a great idea for the armor collector.

Also, the undress command can be extended and implemented in a robust way by giving an opportunity to undress <statue> or dress <statue> which will make changing armorsets/fancyclothes easier.

Leave a comment:

• jkidd
    replied
    500 story points sounds fair.

Will story points be the only currency option to purchase a domus?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X