Announcement

Collapse
1 of 5 < >

Forums Reversion

The cloud server that hosts the main Skotos web site and the forums experienced a hardware failure on Saturday morning that unfortunately led to severe database corruption. Several attempts to restore it failed.

This led us to our backups, but the timing was a bit unfortunate. Since the failure occurred on a weekend morning, we didn't see it until after a new backup occurred, which contained the corrupted data, and which removed our previous daily backup. This forced us to our weekly backup, which was unfortunately at the end of its time: six days old.

So, the forums are back, but we had a six-day reversion.

This should not have affects on the rest of the site, since the majority of our data is saved in our main-user-database or our games, all on remote machines.
2 of 5 < >

Forums REversion

The cloud server that hosts the main Skotos web site and the forums experienced a hardware failure on Saturday morning that unfortunately led to severe database corruption. Several attempts to restore it failed.

This led us to our backups, but the timing was a bit unfortunate. Since the failure occurred on a weekend morning, we didn't see it until after a new backup occurred, which contained the corrupted data, and which removed our previous daily backup. This forced us to our weekly backup, which was unfortunately at the end of its time: six days old.

This should not have affects on the rest of the site, since the majority of our data is saved in our main-user-database or our games, all on remote machines.
3 of 5 < >

Forums REversion

4 of 5 < >

Forums REversion

5 of 5 < >

Forums REversion

See more
See less

Setting up trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up trial

Can someone message me about this trial? I'd like to get it setup instead of RPIng the next 3 RT months in jail.

All I can say is...haha..yeah right!

Comment

we're waiting on a reply from the only pc justice

Comment

TRIAL ME.

that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Slev View Post
          TRIAL ME.

that is all.
          I acknowledge receipt of this complaint.

And I'll kick some shins, see if that helps.
          Why: Talius has a burr up his butt

Comment

I feel like if it's been or is going to be months...and I've never needed a trial or had a patrician so I don't have insider opinion...a gm justice should step in. That's just my two cents. If you can't rely on a PC justice...the criminal in question shouldn't be punished for lack of concern on the pc justice.

Comment

A GM Justice is stepping in. It is a matter of contact.

Comment

Working...
              X