Client Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Wombat responds from afar, "Allupindat Booty is probably less acceptable than President Clinton."
    Tale responds from afar, "Downs Endrum? Really?"
    Arconn9 in "Best gladiators of all time project" thread - Wehttam (for beating Rizer,Drexus and like 5 other characters with a bow in the first Gladiator fights I ever been too and when we were are all newbie characters, just for that time lol)

Comment

I actually use Chrome myself.

Comment

I use Chrome as well, but that doesn't matter as far as the game clients go. I've tried every client on Chrome, IE, and Firefox. The only things I can get to work at all are the flash client on all three, or Zealotry on Firefox. Flash has to be reloaded every 20-30 minutes or it bogs down heavily. Zealotry freezes sometimes when bringing up my personal inventory. Not every time, but enough to be annoying.

I'm using Vista 32. I've never had issues with any other game, including other muds. This almost caused me to immediately leave the game again after I came back. I can only imagine what a newer player would think. I'd assume most would click one of the top two clients (I'm counting both Javas as one, so Java and Alice) and see them not work, then leave because no one wants to play a game that doesn't work.
        Wombat responds from afar, "Allupindat Booty is probably less acceptable than President Clinton."
        Tale responds from afar, "Downs Endrum? Really?"
        Arconn9 in "Best gladiators of all time project" thread - Wehttam (for beating Rizer,Drexus and like 5 other characters with a bow in the first Gladiator fights I ever been too and when we were are all newbie characters, just for that time lol)

Comment

Working...
        X