Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Event] An Education (Wed. Mar 13, 2019)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Event] An Education (Wed. Mar 13, 2019)

10:00am - An Education

[Second of two identical meetings]

A time of education, about history both recent and far past.

Veilwalkers should be at the safehouse in advance of the meeting time if they wish to speak to Mediator.

Apologies, everyone, I now need to cancel THIS meeting as well, as I have to go deal with a sick kid.
    GM Scolve

Comment

Out of curiosity, what are the odds of someone who joined this event in hopes of character death having that opportunity within the span of this current half off stats promo?

Comment

I'd say slim, unless you force their hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantraste View Post
          Out of curiosity, what are the odds of someone who joined this event in hopes of character death having that opportunity within the span of this current half off stats promo?
          These are things you can't say out loud or you get the Calvisio treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by jkidd View Post

These are things you can't say out loud or you get the Calvisio treatment.
            The Calvisio Treatment sounds like a book by John Grisham.

Comment

Ironically, it wasn't until I flat out asked that I got chopped. Even though every player and GM knew to save him at all costs up until then.

Comment

Originally posted by herdias View Post
                Ironically, it wasn't until I flat out asked that I got chopped. Even though every player and GM knew to save him at all costs up until then.
                Saving Calvisio is the TEC equivalent of shaking Sinatra's hand.

Comment

Is this going to be rescheduled? It's been over a week. I'm flying back to states this weekend and will have limited internet for a while.

Comment

is this a dead storyline? I kinda just poke in and look for a new parchment or someone and then logout. wtb PK.

Comment

I've not seen anything happen on the Ereal side since around February 15th. I think it's safe to say it's pretty dead.
                      The position being taken is not to be mistaken for attempted education or righteous accusation- Only a description, just an observation of the pitiful condition of our degeneration.

Oh doom and gloom, oh doom and gloom, the GMs are fools and do not realize what a position they have put us in. They could not possibly have thought of all of this already, for they are but tiny brained fools.
                      Keep on keepin' on, can ya dig it?

Comment

you could always.... do it yourselves... With the limited tools you got.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonespyder View Post
                          I've not seen anything happen on the Ereal side since around February 15th. I think it's safe to say it's pretty dead.
                          Welp, that's sad. It seemed like it was really well thought out. Hope Scolve is okay!

Comment

Hey, at least they didn't close hunting areas and shops this time. It's a real improvement.

Comment

We donít know the extent of sickness , family first folks
                              "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

Working...
                              X