Announcement

Collapse

SkotOS Downtown: Wednesday, 11am-1pm PT

I am scheduling a downtime for all SkotOS machines from 11am-1pm PT on Wednesday.
  • Marrach will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Lazarus (and Lovecraft) will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Ironclaw will (hopefully) be going down to tune its performance
See more
See less

[Event] An Education (Wed. Mar 13, 2019)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kered View Post
    We donít know the extent of sickness , family first folks
    Nice virtue signalling but no one has said anything to the contrary.
    The position being taken is not to be mistaken for attempted education or righteous accusation- Only a description, just an observation of the pitiful condition of our degeneration.

Oh doom and gloom, oh doom and gloom, the GMs are fools and do not realize what a position they have put us in. They could not possibly have thought of all of this already, for they are but tiny brained fools.
    Keep on keepin' on, can ya dig it?

Comment

Not really sure what that means but the comments felt this storyline is dead what gives. If that is not the intent Iíll gladly withdraw my statement
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

I think people are just genuinely wondering if the plot was still active and if they were just missing activity going on. The curiosity, excitement and even disappointment is not mutually exclusive with understanding and sympathy, though, and I don't think anyone's expressed negativity towards Scolve nor asked "what gives?".
        The position being taken is not to be mistaken for attempted education or righteous accusation- Only a description, just an observation of the pitiful condition of our degeneration.

Oh doom and gloom, oh doom and gloom, the GMs are fools and do not realize what a position they have put us in. They could not possibly have thought of all of this already, for they are but tiny brained fools.
        Keep on keepin' on, can ya dig it?

Comment

Working...
        X