Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Event] Welcome Area Town Hall (Wed. Oct 30, 2019)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Event] Welcome Area Town Hall (Wed. Oct 30, 2019)

9:00pm - Welcome Area Town Hall

GM Senses cordially invites all to the Welcome Area to discuss recent changes, combat, and upcoming new traits system. Plus ones welcome.

Could we get a GM posted log/transcription of this meeting?
    The position being taken is not to be mistaken for attempted education or righteous accusation- Only a description, just an observation of the pitiful condition of our degeneration.

Oh doom and gloom, oh doom and gloom, the GMs are fools and do not realize what a position they have put us in. They could not possibly have thought of all of this already, for they are but tiny brained fools.
    Keep on keepin' on, can ya dig it?

Comment

Originally posted by Stonespyder View Post
      Could we get a GM posted log/transcription of this meeting?
      I'm not a GM, but I've got a log and I've started trimming it down as I've done with the past logs. It will likely be posted Friday night because of the event tonight since I won't have any time to work on it before then.

Comment

Originally posted by TEC_Ghuan View Post

I'm not a GM, but I've got a log and I've started trimming it down as I've done with the past logs. It will likely be posted Friday night because of the event tonight since I won't have any time to work on it before then.
        Much appreciated! I figured you might be working on one (read your past logs) so thanks in advance!
        The position being taken is not to be mistaken for attempted education or righteous accusation- Only a description, just an observation of the pitiful condition of our degeneration.

Oh doom and gloom, oh doom and gloom, the GMs are fools and do not realize what a position they have put us in. They could not possibly have thought of all of this already, for they are but tiny brained fools.
        Keep on keepin' on, can ya dig it?

Comment

Side note though for any that missed the Town Hall and waiting for the transcript, it was really good, and it looks like we are moving in a very positive direction for the game. Also super excited to see the finished product of the new traits system. Senses bro keep up the fantastic work, cant wait to also see what you have for us in the future.

Comment

Working...
          X