X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iosaerius View Post
    Makeover events would be cool.

Also, Open RP Night events. The last scheduled one was put on by Bian in the summer of last year.
    Deifnately more Open RP nights. and I agree with makeover events. I am sad to see that these are so scarce as they are always so welcomed by the playerbase.

I agree with the sentiment of others in that I wish we would cut back on the magic a bit. The game went years with magic being a scarce and rare entity. It was that scarcity that made it nice and very precious when it did come about. Within the past year it's become almost common and every day. For me it makes religious storylines unappealing because as past event GMs showed it can be totally unchecked and can just be thrown around without limitations.

Comment

• re:

People should be ic all the time last i checked the game in general was rp enforced but hey what do i know.
      ~Thoric Goodfellow~
      ~Soric Goodfellow~

Comment

• Originally posted by Rammur View Post
        People should be ic all the time last i checked the game in general was rp enforced but hey what do i know.
        Having IC symptoms all the time sucks. Especially with the lack of toilets in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ssjflint View Post
          Having IC symptoms all the time sucks. Especially with the lack of toilets in the game.
          There is a single toilet in the game that I know of. In the Steps.
          Flamboyant

Comment

• Well, the jail buckets should count too.
            [OOC Page] from Juliee: "I dreamed about Aratan last night. It was the most dull dream ever"

Comment

• I'd love to see a regular smith/artist come to the City. Once a week/month on a set day she would arrive in the City. One time she might work in bronze. Another in copper. A third time in tattoos. This would be a great opportunity to remove coin from the gameworld and also allow us to customize our characters more - which is a big win-win for the staff and players. The regular nature would ensure that more players could attend.
              No time for this - there are artifacts to find!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iosaerius View Post
                I'd love to see a regular smith/artist come to the City. Once a week/month on a set day she would arrive in the City. One time she might work in bronze. Another in copper. A third time in tattoos. This would be a great opportunity to remove coin from the gameworld and also allow us to customize our characters more - which is a big win-win for the staff and players. The regular nature would ensure that more players could attend.
                That would be awesome they use to do that kinda stuff back when i first started back when they had a whole team of gms working on the game not sure how many they have now though.Removing coin im not sure ive been back for like a week maybe and back when i use to play my skill lvl 40 use to be fairly high so hunting was fairly easy for me but now not so much i feel like the small guy now and i cant find coin at all lol.Im missing my iron axe alreasdy.
                ~Thoric Goodfellow~
                ~Soric Goodfellow~

Comment

• Can we build a road to rock valley so we dont have to wait for the slow drover?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dalos87 View Post
                    Can we build a road to rock valley so we dont have to wait for the slow drover?
                    Walking on a road from Iridine to RV would take about 4 times as long as it does to watch the drover leave, wait for him to return, then follow him, and actually make it to Rock Valley.
                    Game Master Tale
                    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is actually a smoothie. Common Sense is knowing that no, ketchup is not a smoothie.

Comment

• Can we have a wait for drover command?

Comment

• Or maybe just add a second drover?

Heck I'm sure people in town would chip in to pay his "salary".
                        <Tivan thinks aloud: No offense, I'd rather take it from behind by an eyeless humanoid from twilight...guess I'll get them myself.>

Haggard squeaks to MindThrasher, "My only regret about lanc dying...is that Kjel was at the toga.."

Fidellus whispers something to Lucarnes.
                        Carefully reading his lips, you make out the words "I liked it, but I have a thing for blondes in catholic school girl skirts

A woman in a slinky red nightgown flirts to you, "Bears are repulsive."

Comment

• How about a road to Franlius? On the map it's not THAT far away.

Comment

• Originally posted by z_isom86
                            Honestly any events would be wonderful. I've been trying to get a character killed off for a while now because I don't want to delete a character that is 10 years old and have 0 return.
                            You know about @chopping-block right?

I didn't even need GM intervention, PC's were happy to smash Ilkilyn to bits 8)

Comment

• Originally posted by z_isom86

Yes he is on the chopping block. But the chopping block is a flag for GMs to see characters willing to take one for the story line. Getting PK'd requires a substantial amount of inter-character frustration.
                              Just start spouting heresy and you'll die quickly

Comment

Working...
                              X