X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEC_Ghuan
    replied
    Originally posted by Syden View Post
    If that's a bot, then wow AI is getting smart.
    Not really. It just stole Zenerai's message and reposted it:

http://forum.skotos.net/forum/our-ga...01#post1244301

Leave a comment:

• Syden
    replied
    If that's a bot, then wow AI is getting smart.

Leave a comment:

• Ilkilyn
    replied
    Originally posted by z_isom86

Yes he is on the chopping block. But the chopping block is a flag for GMs to see characters willing to take one for the story line. Getting PK'd requires a substantial amount of inter-character frustration.
    Just start spouting heresy and you'll die quickly

Leave a comment:

• Ilkilyn
    replied
    Originally posted by z_isom86
    Honestly any events would be wonderful. I've been trying to get a character killed off for a while now because I don't want to delete a character that is 10 years old and have 0 return.
    You know about @chopping-block right?

I didn't even need GM intervention, PC's were happy to smash Ilkilyn to bits 8)

Leave a comment:

• Matt
    replied
    How about a road to Franlius? On the map it's not THAT far away.

Leave a comment:

• Kjel
    replied
    Or maybe just add a second drover?

Heck I'm sure people in town would chip in to pay his "salary".

Leave a comment:

• Dalos87
    replied
    Can we have a wait for drover command?

Leave a comment:

• Tale
    replied
    Originally posted by Dalos87 View Post
    Can we build a road to rock valley so we dont have to wait for the slow drover?
    Walking on a road from Iridine to RV would take about 4 times as long as it does to watch the drover leave, wait for him to return, then follow him, and actually make it to Rock Valley.

Leave a comment:

• Dalos87
    replied
    Can we build a road to rock valley so we dont have to wait for the slow drover?

Leave a comment:

• Rammur
    replied
    Originally posted by Iosaerius View Post
    I'd love to see a regular smith/artist come to the City. Once a week/month on a set day she would arrive in the City. One time she might work in bronze. Another in copper. A third time in tattoos. This would be a great opportunity to remove coin from the gameworld and also allow us to customize our characters more - which is a big win-win for the staff and players. The regular nature would ensure that more players could attend.
    That would be awesome they use to do that kinda stuff back when i first started back when they had a whole team of gms working on the game not sure how many they have now though.Removing coin im not sure ive been back for like a week maybe and back when i use to play my skill lvl 40 use to be fairly high so hunting was fairly easy for me but now not so much i feel like the small guy now and i cant find coin at all lol.Im missing my iron axe alreasdy.

Leave a comment:

• Iosaerius
    replied
    I'd love to see a regular smith/artist come to the City. Once a week/month on a set day she would arrive in the City. One time she might work in bronze. Another in copper. A third time in tattoos. This would be a great opportunity to remove coin from the gameworld and also allow us to customize our characters more - which is a big win-win for the staff and players. The regular nature would ensure that more players could attend.

Leave a comment:

• Aratan
    replied
    Well, the jail buckets should count too.

Leave a comment:

• Telvanni Guard
    replied
    Originally posted by Ssjflint View Post
    Having IC symptoms all the time sucks. Especially with the lack of toilets in the game.
    There is a single toilet in the game that I know of. In the Steps.

Leave a comment:

• Ssjflint
    replied
    Originally posted by Rammur View Post
    People should be ic all the time last i checked the game in general was rp enforced but hey what do i know.
    Having IC symptoms all the time sucks. Especially with the lack of toilets in the game.

Leave a comment:

• Rammur
    replied
    re:

People should be ic all the time last i checked the game in general was rp enforced but hey what do i know.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X