[Event] Office of Urban Justice Schedule of Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Event] Office of Urban Justice Schedule of Events

The following is a listing of upcoming events at the Office of Urban Justice:

Wednesday, May 06, 2009, 8:00pm EST
    "Assistant Justice Office Hours"
    Assistant City Justice of the Forum Maius Auila will be available for legal inquiries at the Forum Corthouse in Iridine. No appointment is necessary.

Comment

Saturday, May 09, 2009, 8:00pm EST
      "Trial of Dumond Rutilius"
      The trial of Dumond Rutilius will be heard by Assistant City Justice of the Forum Maius Auila at the Forum Courthouse in Iridine. All parties of the accuser and accused are summoned to present their case. The gallery will be open to the public.

Comment

Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 5:00pm EST
        Assistant City Justice of the Forum Maius Auila will be available for legal inquiries at the Forum Corthouse in Iridine. No appointment is necessary.

Comment

Saturday, May 16, 2009, 8:00pm EST
          "Trial of Slarth Darkfellow"
          The trial of Slarth Darkfellow will be heard by Assistant City Justice of the Forum Maius Auila at the Forum Courthouse in Iridine. All parties of the accuser and accused are summoned to present their case. The gallery will be open to the public.

Comment

Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 8:00pm EST
            Assistant City Justice of the Forum Maius Auila will be available for legal inquiries at the Forum Corthouse in Iridine. No appointment is necessary

Comment

Props for being an active Justice

Comment

Seriously. Mad props. I'm excited to see both of these. Props to Evarian as well.
                I've had to delete SEVERAL post of yours due to language. I suggest you consider a different vocabulary to express yourself.

Comment

You're late.
                  Originally posted by MrSelfDestruct
                  I thought it was just a rumor that it was all number-crunching and competitive training in a game with no logical endpoint since characters are ostensibly immortal and can always get better.

You mean it's true?
                  Originally posted by Phwoar
                  Maybe I'm just becoming some tea-sipping hippy, or maybe I'm sour because my main uses cesti, but, why sacrifice a character idea for the sake of some hypothetical edge in some imagined combat situation in the distant future?
                  Originally posted by Elowynn
                  Rupert is like the Snowden champion of TEC.

Comment

Can't have it all!
                    --
                    That being said, good lord, it's about time a patrician was active. Go, go, Maius!

Comment

Wow, who knew the Chewbacca defense actually worked?
                      I thought it was just a rumor that it was all number-crunching and competitive training in a game with no logical endpoint since characters are ostensibly immortal and can always get better.

You mean it's true?
                      Maybe I'm just becoming some tea-sipping hippy, or maybe I'm sour because my main uses cesti, but, why sacrifice a character idea for the sake of some hypothetical edge in some imagined combat situation in the distant future?

Comment

Originally posted by Rupert View Post
                        There should be a pwipe just about...now...on the constabulary.

lolsickles.
                        Newpatriot frowns to you, "I don't have any open slots. "
                        You ooc to Newpatriot, "Ummmm..."
                        You ooc to Newpatriot, "Are they all full?"
                        Newpatriot asks you, "I've got a man in all 5. Why do you ask?"

<01:28:30> "That Gay Dude": Dude, I'm not even gay.

Originally posted by Bactrian
                        Your signature has been edited to remove a quote from another player. Let's not use signatures to make other players look silly, please (even if you are just quoting their own words).

Comment

Originally posted by Trisidius View Post
                          There should be a pwipe just about...now...on the constabulary.

lolsickles.
                          Who would've ever imagined people would think back on the Kalis days with nostalgia?

Comment

Originally posted by Rupert View Post
                            Ha ha ha, that made me laugh so hard.

Now tell me, what is a seven foot tall wookiee doing on a planet with three foot tall ewoks? That just doesn't....make.....sense.

Comment

Haha.

Now, Dumond may have been accused and charged with 2 murders, and 2 posession of contraband charges.. But Dayltor is a thief, a heretic, a liar and a cheat. Now who's worse? Dumond, or Dayltor? I rest my case.

You mean it's true?

Comment

Working...
                              X