No announcement yet.

[Event] Office of Urban Justice Schedule of Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was reschedualed for same time, the following week from what i understood.

Comment

Probably figuring since the character was deleted there's no sense in having a trial. *snaps* Too bad.
      Amatoria crams a fist full of biscuits in her mouth.
      You pick out a biscuit from some biscuits.
      You consume the last of a biscuit.
      Dragaxus says to you, "You know you're quite sexy when you do that."
      Amatoria spits crumbs all over, "You're just saying that."

Typically, 9 times out of 10 in TEC you are bored you just dont realize it because your brain functions at a higher rate and it keeps you from thinking about the possibility that you are simply sitting there doing absolutely nothing.

Comment

It would be pretty silly to not have the trial acting off the knowledge that the character was deleted. Isn't that just what people were jumping on Howied about for the Dumond trial? Treat it as if he didn't show.
        Originally posted by MrSelfDestruct
        I thought it was just a rumor that it was all number-crunching and competitive training in a game with no logical endpoint since characters are ostensibly immortal and can always get better.

You mean it's true?
        Originally posted by Phwoar
        Maybe I'm just becoming some tea-sipping hippy, or maybe I'm sour because my main uses cesti, but, why sacrifice a character idea for the sake of some hypothetical edge in some imagined combat situation in the distant future?
        Originally posted by Elowynn
        Rupert is like the Snowden champion of TEC.

Comment

Yeah, For roleplaying purposes the trials still needs to go ahead, no matter if the player is deleted or not.

Comment

I was being sarcastic. It is stupid to use that as a reason not to bother. No matter what it is still RP. Since all the work was put into preparing for it, it would be such a shame that it wouldn't be put to good use, wouldn't it. Or maybe we can just dismiss it since the accused isn't showing up. WIN! Better than them showing up and the accuser dismissing for lack of something better to do aka being unprepared. WIN!

Typically, 9 times out of 10 in TEC you are bored you just dont realize it because your brain functions at a higher rate and it keeps you from thinking about the possibility that you are simply sitting there doing absolutely nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by HotMoltenLava View Post
              I was being sarcastic. It is stupid to use that as a reason not to bother. No matter what it is still RP. Since all the work was put into preparing for it, it would be such a shame that it wouldn't be put to good use, wouldn't it. Or maybe we can just dismiss it since the accused isn't showing up. WIN! Better than them showing up and the accuser dismissing for lack of something better to do aka being unprepared. WIN!
              Now I know what a cornflake girl is.

Comment

Originally posted by BabySealClubbin View Post
                Yer such a dork. Raisin boy.

Comment

Originally posted by BabySealClubbin View Post
                  Oh dude, that's sick. Take it down before someone else clicks on it.
                  I've had to delete SEVERAL post of yours due to language. I suggest you consider a different vocabulary to express yourself.

Comment

Upcoming Events

Thursday, June 11, 2009, 8:00pm EST
                    "Assistant Justice Office Hours"
                    Assistant City Justice of the Forum Maius Auila will be available for legal inquiries at the Forum Corthouse in Iridine. No appointment is necessary.

Sunday, June 14, 2009, 12:15pm EST
                    "Trial of Victoriah Lutara"
                    The trial of Victoriah Lutara will be heard by Assistant City Justice of the Forum Maius Auila at the Forum Courthouse in Iridine. All parties of the accuser and accused are summoned to present their case. The gallery will be open to the public.

Comment

Oh balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Maius Auila View Post
                        Sunday, June 14, 2009, 12:15pm EST
                        "Trial of Victoriah Lutara"
                        The trial of Victoriah Lutara will be heard by Assistant City Justice of the Forum Maius Auila at the Forum Courthouse in Iridine. All parties of the accuser and accused are summoned to present their case. The gallery will be open to the public.
                        So uh, going to reschedule this one then?
                        Krythis spells with his rays to you, "SHOULDN'T YOU BE CYBERING?!"
                        Krythis spells with his rays to you, "I'VE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR YOU!"

Comment

Originally posted by Maius Auila View Post
                          Saturday, May 16, 2009, 8:00pm EST
                          "Trial of Slarth Darkfellow"
                          The trial of Slarth Darkfellow will be heard by Assistant City Justice of the Forum Maius Auila at the Forum Courthouse in Iridine. All parties of the accuser and accused are summoned to present their case. The gallery will be open to the public.
                          Character 3 of mine who died due to JUSTICE IN GAME! along with Knarc and Theodulus.

Slarth was a citizen too!

Comment

Working...
                          X