Announcement

Collapse

SkotOS Downtown: Wednesday, 11am-1pm PT

I am scheduling a downtime for all SkotOS machines from 11am-1pm PT on Wednesday.
  • Marrach will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Lazarus (and Lovecraft) will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Ironclaw will (hopefully) be going down to tune its performance
See more
See less

Miss this game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss this game

I miss the magic I found while playing this game. I've never found another like it, and likely never will.
    Blame Skotos.

Signatures should not exceed the length of this.

Then come back. Free accounts now any everything.
    VOTE!!! TMS

http://www.mudconnect.com/cgi-bin/vo...e+Eternal+City

Originally posted by xiaozh
    There, I saw Neptune himself demonstrating Hypnoticus Pirate Style.
    Originally posted by SirLocke
    Hypnoticus and I remember a time when those that wield tridents were gods among mere mortal men.

Comment

I still remember reading Vino's Vineyard for the first time.

The sense of wonder, mystery, and the depth of the gameworld was immense for me, for years. I don't anticipate finding anything quite like it ever again. Though, I've grown up quite a bit since then too.

You were a good part of that time, Luc. It was pretty amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Phwoar View Post
        I still remember reading Vino's Vineyard for the first time.

The sense of wonder, mystery, and the depth of the gameworld was immense for me, for years. I don't anticipate finding anything quite like it ever again. Though, I've grown up quite a bit since then too.

You were a good part of that time, Luc. It was pretty amazing.
        What are you talking about? It's still amazing! *clutches the java client while rocking back and forth mumbling about sewer snake heads, pod beetles, and 'just one more fatigue bar'*
        Game Master Tale
        Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. Creativity is putting tomatoes in a fruit salad to make mango salsa. Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is actually a smoothie. Common Sense is knowing that no, ketchup is not a smoothie.

Comment

Who trains on sewer snake heads these days?

Comment

It's like an amphora; it gets more magical the longer you've been away.
            [Success: 95, Roll: 5] Pharse swings a cestus-covered fist sideways, lashing out at you with the blades of his weapon, but misses. You use the broad head of your short whip to knock aside the attack with a brute-force swat.

Comment

Working...
            X