No announcement yet.

Banned player.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why doesn't he just change his IP like the rest of the world and come back?

Comment

I actually liked aernus and occulo, my characters had good experiences with both. Occulo sorta kidnapped sorta saved luigsech on me and well if you rped with the character you got rp back, not just a jumping.
      Slyteavisius says to Canadadry, "Did someone beat you while explaining how the Beatles were too emo for them or something?"

Rupert1 cheats, "Jeans are too loud. Nothing says stealth like light white cotton and sunflowers."

Originally Posted by urek23
      Rules only apply to specific people, something everyone that plays will learn very shortly after they start.

Comment

Originally posted by Zenerai View Post
        Why doesn't he just change his IP like the rest of the world and come back?
        You know I love you, right?

I was banned for two years in the mid 90's, came back as another successful character under a new account, and then got drunk and outed myself after about a year. After a few days in nowhere, I was allowed back.

But, I also get out of speeding tickets, so maybe it's my winning personality?

Comment

or boobs

just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by xiaozh View Post
            ....Davis is obviously still playing otherwise he wouldn't give an explitive....
            No, he's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Raidian View Post
              No, he's not.
              we miss you!
              Slyteavisius says to Canadadry, "Did someone beat you while explaining how the Beatles were too emo for them or something?"

Rupert1 cheats, "Jeans are too loud. Nothing says stealth like light white cotton and sunflowers."

Originally Posted by urek23
              Rules only apply to specific people, something everyone that plays will learn very shortly after they start.

Comment

Originally posted by celticdark View Post
                we miss you!
                Seconded. I saw let them both come back.

Comment

Working...
                X