Announcement

Collapse

SkotOS Downtown: Wednesday, 11am-1pm PT

I am scheduling a downtime for all SkotOS machines from 11am-1pm PT on Wednesday.
  • Marrach will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Lazarus (and Lovecraft) will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Ironclaw will (hopefully) be going down to tune its performance
See more
See less

Station I Constable Recruitment, Class 279 Applications open.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Station I Constable Recruitment, Class 279 Applications open.

Station I is now accepting applications for Constable Recruitment for the start of Year 279. Below is the details you will need filled out on your application form -

Full Name: Homeland: Weapon Skills: Other Skills: Why do you think you should be a constable/lawyer? What have you been arrested for in the past, and why? What jobs have you held to support yourself currently, and in the past? What groups are you currentlty a part of, or affiliated with currently, or in the past? Are you a client of any patricians? There are three ways you can hand in your application - The polished and engraved box at the entry of Station I Headquarters. Hand into any active Constable Send it via message office to Captain Nerwintok or Sergeants Psilac and Vinian. All forms of fighting style are accepted. Lawyer positions are also available.
    Constable Lieutenant, Station I
    Founder of Diamond Eye trading company.

Kyrah pauses.
    Kyrah's mouth forms the shape of an "O" as she stares at you for several moments.
    You hear the clear tone of a loud horn from someplace far away to the southwest.

<Aux-chat> Scolve: Like the difference between "if (cheese is 'smelly)" vs "if (fromage is 'has_odeur)"

A fellow player has given you Kudos! Reason: "Beacuse I cant even PP when youre online without being nervous as f@#$."

Station I is now accepting applications for Constable Recruitment for the start of Year 279. Below is the details you will need filled out on your application form -

Full Name:
    Homeland:
    Weapon Skills:
    Other Skills:
    Why do you think you should be a constable/lawyer?
    What have you been arrested for in the past, and why?
    What jobs have you held to support yourself currently, and in the past?
    What groups are you currentlty a part of, or affiliated with currently, or in the past?
    Are you a client of any patricians?

There are three ways you can hand in your application -
    The polished and engraved box at the entry of Station I Headquarters.
    Hand into any active Constable Send it via message office to Captain Nerwintok or Sergeants Psilac and Vinian.

All forms of fighting style are accepted. Lawyer positions are also available

(Stupid Forums)

Kyrah pauses.
    Kyrah's mouth forms the shape of an "O" as she stares at you for several moments.
    You hear the clear tone of a loud horn from someplace far away to the southwest.

<Aux-chat> Scolve: Like the difference between "if (cheese is 'smelly)" vs "if (fromage is 'has_odeur)"

A fellow player has given you Kudos! Reason: "Beacuse I cant even PP when youre online without being nervous as f@#$."

Comment

Recruitment application period has been extended slightly due to some schedule delays. Applications will be closing quite soon though, so anyone still getting around to it. You don't have much longer.

Kyrah pauses.

Comment

Working...
      X