Announcement

Collapse

SkotOS Downtown: Wednesday, 11am-1pm PT

I am scheduling a downtime for all SkotOS machines from 11am-1pm PT on Wednesday.
  • Marrach will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Lazarus (and Lovecraft) will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Ironclaw will (hopefully) be going down to tune its performance
See more
See less

Station I Constable Recruitment Acceptance List.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Station I Constable Recruitment Acceptance List.

Station I welcomes it's newest candidates for lawyer and constable training, the accepted list of applications are below:

Constable Training:

Axliva Dexsius
    Gryz Ashly
    Krem Spicebwa
    Ignaron Airan
    Staerk Blasten
    Ediynth Tew
    Blare McBaley
    Erabus Svard

Lawyer Training:

Norana Quartz
    Xasius Ontius

The first class is scheduled for the 25th of June, Saturday 8 PM EST.

Please inform an active constable if you are unable to attend but still wish to continue in classes.
    Thank You.

Station I, Iridine Constables.

Constable Lieutenant, Station I
    Founder of Diamond Eye trading company.

Kyrah pauses.
    Kyrah's mouth forms the shape of an "O" as she stares at you for several moments.
    You hear the clear tone of a loud horn from someplace far away to the southwest.

<Aux-chat> Scolve: Like the difference between "if (cheese is 'smelly)" vs "if (fromage is 'has_odeur)"

A fellow player has given you Kudos! Reason: "Beacuse I cant even PP when youre online without being nervous as f@#$."

**** Event Schedule Update: This event is on the 26th of June, Sunday 8PM. The time posted above and IG are incorrect. Please refer to the time listed in this update, or on the @event listing. Thanks.

Kyrah pauses.
    Kyrah's mouth forms the shape of an "O" as she stares at you for several moments.
    You hear the clear tone of a loud horn from someplace far away to the southwest.

<Aux-chat> Scolve: Like the difference between "if (cheese is 'smelly)" vs "if (fromage is 'has_odeur)"

A fellow player has given you Kudos! Reason: "Beacuse I cant even PP when youre online without being nervous as f@#$."

Comment

*** Recruitment Update -
      Added two more accepted applications.

Qarilian
      Gheau

Both please head to Station I on the above time, (Sunday 8PM) to report for constable training.

Kyrah pauses.

Comment

Working...
      X