Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

Station I Constable Recruitment Acceptance List.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Station I Constable Recruitment Acceptance List.

Station I welcomes it's newest candidates for lawyer and constable training, the accepted list of applications are below:

Constable Training:

Axliva Dexsius
    Gryz Ashly
    Krem Spicebwa
    Ignaron Airan
    Staerk Blasten
    Ediynth Tew
    Blare McBaley
    Erabus Svard

Lawyer Training:

Norana Quartz
    Xasius Ontius

The first class is scheduled for the 25th of June, Saturday 8 PM EST.

Please inform an active constable if you are unable to attend but still wish to continue in classes.
    Thank You.

Station I, Iridine Constables.

Constable Lieutenant, Station I
    Founder of Diamond Eye trading company.

Kyrah pauses.
    Kyrah's mouth forms the shape of an "O" as she stares at you for several moments.
    You hear the clear tone of a loud horn from someplace far away to the southwest.

<Aux-chat> Scolve: Like the difference between "if (cheese is 'smelly)" vs "if (fromage is 'has_odeur)"

A fellow player has given you Kudos! Reason: "Beacuse I cant even PP when youre online without being nervous as f@#$."

**** Event Schedule Update: This event is on the 26th of June, Sunday 8PM. The time posted above and IG are incorrect. Please refer to the time listed in this update, or on the @event listing. Thanks.

Kyrah pauses.
    Kyrah's mouth forms the shape of an "O" as she stares at you for several moments.
    You hear the clear tone of a loud horn from someplace far away to the southwest.

<Aux-chat> Scolve: Like the difference between "if (cheese is 'smelly)" vs "if (fromage is 'has_odeur)"

A fellow player has given you Kudos! Reason: "Beacuse I cant even PP when youre online without being nervous as f@#$."

Comment

*** Recruitment Update -
      Added two more accepted applications.

Qarilian
      Gheau

Both please head to Station I on the above time, (Sunday 8PM) to report for constable training.

Kyrah pauses.

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information