Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

Poking Around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poking Around

So... what's new?

I see the forum got a little facelift.
    A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome says to a ram in Cineran, "Oh yes, hit me now, you bad bad bad sheep."
    A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome is stunned.
    A ram bumps roughly into a woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome with its head!.

“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer... because it teaches you how to think.” - Steve Jobs

Nothing. at. all.

Comment

Last big thing was Quartz Heights...not sure if you were here for that

Comment

Sounds vaguely familiar.

I think I last played end of 2014 / beginning of 2015.

So how's Quartz Heights?
        A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome says to a ram in Cineran, "Oh yes, hit me now, you bad bad bad sheep."
        A ram bumps roughly into a woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome with its head!.

“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer... because it teaches you how to think.” - Steve Jobs

Comment

It's basically a big shopping district with high end items such as furniture, randomized custom weapons, food, wine, candles, jewellery etc. There is also a hunting ground for newer characters at the boardwalk. The roads can be quite daunting when first exploring but once you get your head around it's fun to explore.

Comment

also map available here http://eternal-city.wikidot.com/quartz-heights

Comment

Cool thanks. I may go check it out.

Comment

Ye olde Dragoncules.
                [Success: 5, Roll: 88] You twist slightly, throwing a straight strike at a brute with the palm of your rear hand. Critical Hit! A shriek from a brute marks the deep pierce by your right hand to a brute's groin.

Gorathos:
                If Chuck Norris played TEC, he'd be Ibios.

Attica:
                No he wouldn't you idiot. He'd be Praxum.

Comment

Be nice if there actually was something new like.... a pwipe, a new start in maybe an all new storyline drafted up... or something that would actually give people a desire to play.

Comment

A pwipe wouldn't really change much, the mechanics will be the same, the lack of global events would be the same and the empty world will be even more... empty. On the plus side, it would erase all the money earned from bugs, it would let new people gain positions of power and would overcrowd parts of the game world making banditing far easier.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information