Out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out

I wasn't going to make a post like this, but I think an explanation is owed to those I care about. Although I could say much much more about TEC, the short of it is I haven't enjoyed the game very much since my return last year. Nostalgia and love of ancient Rome fueled what little desire I had to play again. The plan when I came back this time was to play much less logging in here and there, but I'm too much of an all or nothing type of person when it comes to something like this. So, I have chosen nothing. Deleted everything and everyone. Never coming back again.

To those of you who keep the game afloat and play fun interesting people, thank you. Kella, Kyrah, Halania, Maliken, Arteus, Zemis, Vinian, Neithan, Ciaran, Merula, Nicasia and lots of other people I can't remember right now. Hope you all enjoy it in there.

Erabus Svard son of Albus and Olydia Svard has went back to Chalcicus to work at his dad's sword shop for good. A life of crime had begun to temp him in Iridine *eyeshift* and he wanted to be a good person.

Erabus Svard
    6'2 235lb of citizen man meat

Code:
    Skills/Actions     Rank                Rank Bonus  Skill Points
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sense of Humor     200    grandmaster     234           12.5

Lokanar Storpinneman < Big stick man in Swedish
    5'11 185lb of Cineran dog food and Altene ash

Code:
    Skills/Actions     Rank                Rank Bonus  Skill Points
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OP Staves     not enough    deceased     0          0
    Lockpickanar/Erabus OUT!

I envy you.

Comment

I don't know you well enough to say much. But, I wish you the best of luck in the future. TeC often has an harmful effect on personal life. I also envy your ability to move onward with your life.

Comment

Working...
      X