ulath

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ulath

just wanted to let everyone know I am still playing just went from a week vacation then horribly ill for a week and Friday got my last 2 wisdom teeth pulled. be back soon.
    Bring it on you lovers of flame it turns my crank.

Slave to RP.

We believe in euthanasia here in TEC. We'll kill you any time, just ask.-Tale

Tooth pain is the absolute worst. You should always use your bronze tooth scraper!
    Game Master Tale
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is actually a smoothie. Common Sense is knowing that no, ketchup is not a smoothie.

Comment

yep, i had a wisdom tooth ripped out about 2 weeks ago now. it sucks!
      Slyteavisius says to Canadadry, "Did someone beat you while explaining how the Beatles were too emo for them or something?"

Rupert1 cheats, "Jeans are too loud. Nothing says stealth like light white cotton and sunflowers."

Originally Posted by urek23
      Rules only apply to specific people, something everyone that plays will learn very shortly after they start.

Comment

so again sorry I was away soo long, I then got an infection and ended up this last week in extreme pain ce'st la vie
        Bring it on you lovers of flame it turns my crank.

Slave to RP.

We believe in euthanasia here in TEC. We'll kill you any time, just ask.-Tale

Comment

Working...
        X