So what's up, Iridine?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what's up, Iridine?

Hey... just cruising around the forums this morning and seeing so many changes around, I just thought I'd ask what's up? Time for me is never a guarantee these days, but I was thinking of maybe logging in sometime soon. What should I expect (beyond the unexpected)? I hope the Stone Toga still "BLORPs!"

Tchau
    "I'm not a bad man, I'm just overwhelmed..." She Wants Revenge, These Things

You can't bring sexy back without a receipt.

Originally posted by xiaozh
    I got XCIX problems but a troll ain't one.

Hey there! TONS of changes and a few big new areas. The Stone Toga doesn't get as crowded or engaging as it used to, but Sumptu's on and fixing that.
    Nothing much to say.

Comment

It's not the same game you remember... which is a good and bad thing. Fun in spurts but depending no your time zone it's often dead.

Comment

The game has changed a ton

Enjoy some of the new VC's walking around. There are a bunch of new stories to help create and interact with.

I would recommend jumping in a few times and seeing what shakes loose. Timezone is a consideration, but unless you can only play at 6am EST, you should be okay
        Originally posted by Dyro
        Good RP is consistency.
        Originally posted by Cloudy
        Shiloboy wins.
        Fatality.
        Keep up the good work.

Comment

Since the last time you were around? Lots of updates and upgrades to various nomcom skills, some combat balances, new gameworld areas, lots of player housing, new baddies, and even some quality-of-life updates like the new Orchil client with all it's neat customization, etc. Hope to see you poking about IG. Take in the sights, get into some trouble, and have some mead.
          Game Master Tale
          Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. Creativity is putting tomatoes in a fruit salad to make mango salsa. Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is actually a smoothie. Common Sense is knowing that no, ketchup is not a smoothie.

Comment

Tale said if we get 20 people back I could have a catapult
            The Brotherhood of Traevant-Medivh Server

Traevant Militia First Speaker

Jerkface

Comment

Working...
            X