So what's up, Iridine?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what's up, Iridine?

Hey... just cruising around the forums this morning and seeing so many changes around, I just thought I'd ask what's up? Time for me is never a guarantee these days, but I was thinking of maybe logging in sometime soon. What should I expect (beyond the unexpected)? I hope the Stone Toga still "BLORPs!"

Tchau
    "I'm not a bad man, I'm just overwhelmed..." She Wants Revenge, These Things

You can't bring sexy back without a receipt.

Originally posted by xiaozh
    I got XCIX problems but a troll ain't one.

Hey there! TONS of changes and a few big new areas. The Stone Toga doesn't get as crowded or engaging as it used to, but Sumptu's on and fixing that.
    Nothing much to say.

Comment

It's not the same game you remember... which is a good and bad thing. Fun in spurts but depending no your time zone it's often dead.

Comment

The game has changed a ton

Enjoy some of the new VC's walking around. There are a bunch of new stories to help create and interact with.

I would recommend jumping in a few times and seeing what shakes loose. Timezone is a consideration, but unless you can only play at 6am EST, you should be okay
        TEC Discord Link!

VOTE FOR TEC!

Originally posted by Dyro
        "Good RP is consistency."

Originally posted by Cloudy
        "Shiloboy wins.
        Fatality.
        Keep up the good work."

Comment

Since the last time you were around? Lots of updates and upgrades to various nomcom skills, some combat balances, new gameworld areas, lots of player housing, new baddies, and even some quality-of-life updates like the new Orchil client with all it's neat customization, etc. Hope to see you poking about IG. Take in the sights, get into some trouble, and have some mead.
          Game Master Tale
          Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. Creativity is putting tomatoes in a fruit salad to make mango salsa. Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is actually a smoothie. Common Sense is knowing that no, ketchup is not a smoothie.

Comment

Tale said if we get 20 people back I could have a catapult
            "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

...just so long as it's only a fish-throwing catapult... but you have to figure out which fish it's built for- in other words, Salmon only, no Trout! 3
              "I'm not a bad man, I'm just overwhelmed..." She Wants Revenge, These Things

You can't bring sexy back without a receipt.

Originally posted by xiaozh
              I got XCIX problems but a troll ain't one.

Comment

It honestly feels like it's back into a good place again; the world is interesting and changing

Comment

Walking....walking....walking....leech spider, kill....walking....walking...climb tree, fall, walking...walking....eat egg....walking....walking....
                  I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image.
                  Steven Hawkings

Comment

Originally posted by Tale View Post
                    Since the last time you were around? Lots of updates and upgrades to various nomcom skills, some combat balances, new gameworld areas, lots of player housing, new baddies, and even some quality-of-life updates like the new Orchil client with all it's neat customization, etc. Hope to see you poking about IG. Take in the sights, get into some trouble, and have some mead.
                    Ummm... How do you customize the client other than preferences?

Comment

Originally posted by Pikestr28 View Post

Ummm... How do you customize the client other than preferences?
                      While logged in with the Orchil client, type: clientpref

This will show you all the client-specific commands to customize it.
                      Game Master Tale
                      Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. Creativity is putting tomatoes in a fruit salad to make mango salsa. Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is actually a smoothie. Common Sense is knowing that no, ketchup is not a smoothie.

Comment

Sup, Mr. Destructo!

Hey, I've been trying to use the Orchil client. I get a message that says it connected, then it says it disconnected, then nothing. I have no idea how to actually make it work. Any help?
                        The Sunfish speaks.

Comment

on the play now screen, pick log out, then log back in, should work.

Comment

Hmm... no good, still the connect/disconnect thing. Also, sorry for the thread hijack!
                            The Sunfish speaks.

Comment

Originally posted by Solartuna View Post
                              Hmm... no good, still the connect/disconnect thing. Also, sorry for the thread hijack!
                              Not 100% positive that this is your problem, but you may need to allow popups from www.skotos.net. I know if I try logging in after my Skotos account has "idled out" it pops up the Skotos login screen for me. I log in and refresh the Orchil window and all works fine.
                              Game Master Sceadu

Comment

Working...
                              X