Hiatus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metharus View Post

I will hit 15 in December. You got me by a few months. Where are you stationed?
    I'm a recruiter out in Illinois. Where you at?

Comment

Originally posted by Pikestr28 View Post

I'm a recruiter out in Illinois. Where you at?
      You wouldn't happen to know a MSgt Allen Michaels, would you? And I'm at RAF Mildenhall in the UK. OSI. *eyeshift*

The Eternal City: Screenshots
      Facebook

Comment

You wouldn't happen to know a MSgt Allen Michaels, would you? And I'm at RAF Mildenhall in the UK. OSI. *eyeshift*
        If it's the same MSgt Michaels that works at MEPS in St Louis, then yes I do. He is the MLS. Nice! I miss Mildenhall. I was there from 03-06. Nice job btw!

Comment

So I'm finally situated. Got a nice apartment. The US government is dumb and let my letter of authorization expire so I can't work on base til the 6th because my new ones doesn't start til then. Free money!

Comment

If it's the same MSgt Michaels that works at MEPS in St Louis, then yes I do. He is the MLS. Nice! I miss Mildenhall. I was there from 03-06. Nice job btw!
            It is definitely the same MSgt Michaels that works MEPS in St Louis. He is a very good friend of mine and was best man at my wedding back in 13. Small world. lol.

Facebook

Comment

It is definitely the same MSgt Michaels that works MEPS in St Louis. He is a very good friend of mine and was best man at my wedding back in 13. Small world. lol.
              No way! That's crazy....yeah, I know him pretty well. Usually calling him to complain about something. Lol

Comment

No way! That's crazy....yeah, I know him pretty well. Usually calling him to complain about something. Lol
                Next time you talk to him, tell him some guy named Special Agent Jones called you and asked a bunch of questions about him. Let's see how long it takes him to message me on link. Haha.

Facebook

Comment

Next time you talk to him, tell him some guy named Special Agent Jones called you and asked a bunch of questions about him. Let's see how long it takes him to message me on link. Haha.
                  I"m definitely doing that!! LMAO

Comment

Working...
                  X