Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LETS HIT 100! (Auction; Tues, june 5th, 9-11PM EST)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LETS HIT 100! (Auction; Tues, june 5th, 9-11PM EST)

Hey all, I'm sure everyone's seen Siddhe's post in the Announcements thread, detailing that should we get 100 people online at one time, we get a nice lil' reward. It doesn't seem likely that this is going to happen organically, so why not plan for it?

There's an auction tomorrow (Tuesday the 5th). Auctions already draw big player numbers, so it seems like one of the best opportunities we have to make this happen. All you have to do is log in between the hours of 9-11PM EST (Basically the run time of the auction) and sit around a bit until we break that peak. Catch up with some old friends in the WA, head on over to the auction house and get some goodies, or just AFK in an inn room, doesn't matter! You'll be doing plenty just by being here.

If this doesn't work out, we should keep this dialog open to plan for another attempt in the future. There's no reason we can't hit this if we organize folks.
    Originally posted by MrSelfDestruct
    I thought it was just a rumor that it was all number-crunching and competitive training in a game with no logical endpoint since characters are ostensibly immortal and can always get better.

You mean it's true?
    Originally posted by Phwoar
    Maybe I'm just becoming some tea-sipping hippy, or maybe I'm sour because my main uses cesti, but, why sacrifice a character idea for the sake of some hypothetical edge in some imagined combat situation in the distant future?
    Originally posted by Elowynn
    Rupert is like the Snowden champion of TEC.

Awesome idea and I'll be there! Woohoo!
    TEC Discord Link!

VOTE FOR TEC!

Originally posted by Dyro
    "Good RP is consistency."

Originally posted by Cloudy
    "Shiloboy wins.
    Fatality.
    Keep up the good work."

Comment

Yah, I'm in for this. (Thumbs up.)

Comment

We hit 80 this weekend do we actually have 100 to log in
        "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

Can't usually do nights or the weekends....but I'll try to get out tonight
          TRproclaim power!

Originally posted by Armataan
          Did I just get told Synodia was a better RPed character than Culexus?
          Originally posted by Bucaria
          The player of Synodia should be made a GM, he seems to have no favorites and hates everyone equally.

Comment

Just a reminder guys, this is taking place tonight in approx. an hour and a half! Dont' feel bad if you just can't make it, we'll try again if we can't hit the mark.
            I thought it was just a rumor that it was all number-crunching and competitive training in a game with no logical endpoint since characters are ostensibly immortal and can always get better.

You mean it's true?
            Maybe I'm just becoming some tea-sipping hippy, or maybe I'm sour because my main uses cesti, but, why sacrifice a character idea for the sake of some hypothetical edge in some imagined combat situation in the distant future?

Comment

Solid try folks. Alas, we did not hit the 100 goal. We hit a peak of 76 though, and on one day notice, I think that's pretty damn good! Imagine what we could do on a week?

You mean it's true?

Comment

Did you all ever hit 100?
                Don't tread on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hordini View Post
                  Did you all ever hit 100?
                  Not yet, no.

Comment

Working...
                  X