Been away...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been away...

grandmother died suddenly on the 5th and have been dealing with that. In the process of letting other family know we found out grandfather on the other side of the family died on May 31st and nobody bothered telling us. Such bs. Been a rough week.
    TRproclaim power!

Originally posted by Armataan
    Did I just get told Synodia was a better RPed character than Culexus?
    Originally posted by Bucaria
    The player of Synodia should be made a GM, he seems to have no favorites and hates everyone equally.

Sorry to hear your loss
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

Sorry to hear about your family troubles. My condolences to you and your family.
      Originally posted by Dyro
      Good RP is consistency.
      Originally posted by Cloudy
      Shiloboy wins.
      Fatality.
      Keep up the good work.

Comment

Never easy losing loved ones man. Everyone needs time to process stuff like this, take all the time you need.
        Originally posted by MrSelfDestruct
        I thought it was just a rumor that it was all number-crunching and competitive training in a game with no logical endpoint since characters are ostensibly immortal and can always get better.

You mean it's true?
        Originally posted by Phwoar
        Maybe I'm just becoming some tea-sipping hippy, or maybe I'm sour because my main uses cesti, but, why sacrifice a character idea for the sake of some hypothetical edge in some imagined combat situation in the distant future?
        Originally posted by Elowynn
        Rupert is like the Snowden champion of TEC.

Comment

Very sorry for your loss. Best wishes to you and your family

Comment

Remember the good times and celebrate the life. I hope you and yours are doing well and staying strong for one another.

Comment

Rough man. Much love to you.
              Originally posted by Arconn9
              First time I used Sabinus today, since my old main got Cuttongued. So was the IC event for his change; was it him getting hit in the head repeatedly by someone? Because I think he's a retard now.

Comment

Working...
              X