My friend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friend

My heart is broken. My friend Amy lost her battle with cancer yesterday. Heaven gained an angel, and we all have lost a friend. Amy played my Laddie .. Ladona and Zee, Zearia. Prayers for her family and friends and we who have been blessed to know her.

Screw you, cancer! You took bacon mistress!

Comment

That is terrible news. She will be missed greatly.

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear this. Greatest sympathies to everyone who knew her personally and who had the opportunity to play with her.
        Those who are afraid of the dark have never seen what the light can do.

Comment

I am so incredibly sad, I don't have words. I miss her, she was so kind and sweet. <3
          Melina sweetly quips to you, "Death is just way too much sleep."

Comment

This is very sad. I liked her a lot and she will be missed.

Comment

Damn. I wasn’t even aware she was sick. Sad news to
              hear, thoughts and prayers to her friends and family.
              VOTE!!! TMS

http://www.mudconnect.com/cgi-bin/vo...e+Eternal+City

Originally posted by xiaozh
              There, I saw Neptune himself demonstrating Hypnoticus Pirate Style.
              Originally posted by SirLocke
              Hypnoticus and I remember a time when those that wield tridents were gods among mere mortal men.

Comment

This is incredibly sad news. My interactions with Ladona and Zearia IG were always positive, and built up to rock steady trust and respect. Gonna miss her very much. Condolences to all of her friends and family.

Comment

It hurt so bad to hear this news first thing this morning. I knew things were bad, but I always had hope for her. I always enjoyed my interactions with both Ladona & Zearia, and I'm so sorry that a bright light is gone from our game world.
                  Originally posted by Atilu
                  You'd probably be happier if you just didn't come to the forums.
                  Nicarus says to you, "Ya should shadow me an' keep track o' things. We can call it tha Dew-y number-ic system or somethin'.... have to work on that"

Comment

Heart-wrenching news... I was not aware that she was sick, either. I've had a long and interesting relationship IG with her characters over the years. She will be very sorely missed.
                    [Success: 95, Roll: 5] Pharse swings a cestus-covered fist sideways, lashing out at you with the blades of his weapon, but misses. You use the broad head of your short whip to knock aside the attack with a brute-force swat.

Comment

I had no idea she was sick, my heart for the family. She always treated kered with so much love , she will be missed everyday
                      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

My heart it broken, I have no words, I obviously knew well she was sick, and often we would share our hardships, I do not know how much if any of that is or ever would be right to share but even in our last conversation I as I always told her the "you can and will beat this" guy.

I though accepting of this end will refuse to let it get me, I will instead remember her as a good friend, a patient friend, a loving mother, and always the kind of person who would take ten minuets and think hard on a way to make me smile. There are far too few people so good in this world. But in time I will see her again.
                        Bring it on you lovers of flame it turns my crank.

Slave to RP.

We believe in euthanasia here in TEC. We'll kill you any time, just ask.-Tale

Comment

I got the call from Cyradis today while I was at work letting me know what had happened. I could tell she'd been crying. As much as we may seem like the enemy at times, the staff never wants to hear this news. We do care. Our thoughts are with Amy's friends and family during these hard times.
                          Game Master Sceadu

Comment

&%$^&#*@&&*@#!!!!

Comment

Sceadu, I have never thought that of any of you, even when I have disagreed.
                              Bring it on you lovers of flame it turns my crank.

Slave to RP.

We believe in euthanasia here in TEC. We'll kill you any time, just ask.-Tale

Comment

Working...
                              X