X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kered
    started a topic Tec

Tec

We have a pretty great community, there are times I ask where common sense and logic is but for the most part thank all of you for your parts in this giant story of tec. Losing one of us makes me think how little I say thank you and focus on the negative things. So as the second greatest swordsman would say have fun in there

• Dark997895
    replied
    18 years since I first started playing, and 6 years since my last consistent logins, it feels so much better to come back to this game as an adult and not as a child. I love everyone and I love all the stories being told right now. Even if I am being negatively affected, trust me when I say that I enjoy every development my character has. I love RPing with you. Yeah, you! (Y)

Leave a comment:

• Evocatus
    replied
    Here here. Over ten years since last I set foot on Midlight, and happy to say it's as good if not better than I remember it. Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• Kered
    replied
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was Vecerin coming back from the dead

Leave a comment:

• Vecerin
    replied
    Originally posted by Kered View Post
    So as the second greatest swordsman would say have fun in there
    I'm not buying it. Atilian's player is British, so he'd say something like "have a crackin' time in there!", ya mad lad.

Leave a comment:

• AstyrZeno
    replied
    I have to agree with you, Kered: I think TEC's player base is pretty awesome. You all keep me playing, keep me coming back. Thank you. <3

Leave a comment:

• AstyrZeno
    replied
    I have to agree with you, Kered: I think TEC's player base is pretty awesome. You all keep me playing, keep me coming back. Thank you. <3

Leave a comment:

• Elowynn
    replied
    This is a nice post. Feel better soon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X