Shield Simple Block 100 grand master 100
    Shield Overhead Block 86 master 82
    Shield Cross Block 100 grand master 86
    Shield Low Block 100 grand master 71
    Shield Upward Bash 10 practiced 43
    Shield Bash 2 novice 31
    Shield Missile Defense 50 outstanding 118
    Shield Edge Bash 81 master 67

This character was a huge part of my life. As a kid, my parents moved around a lot and so while I constantly went through the transition of making new friends - Sirrius was there to fill in the spaces. Sirrius was around when I was entering high school, and then when I graduated. Sirrius was around when I went off to college, and then when I got my degree. Sirrius was around when I got married at a young age, and then divorced.....at a still young age. Sirrius was around when I learned that I was going to be father, and then when my beautiful daughter was finally born, and discovering she is on the autism spectrum. As I've gone through the ups and downs in life, Sirrius was always there to either let me supplement the good, or escape, to some degree, the bad.

Because of this, the decision to let him go was one of the hardest I've ever made. No joke. I literally put more thought into whether or not I should off Sirrius than I did in what college I attended as silly as it sounds. I did however, make that decision finally, and while I already miss the relationships he had; I'm excited to see if I can do something new and fresh.

I'm not going to give a lot of detailed shout outs because I tried to give out @kudos IG to players I feel impacted Sirrius' life. Sorry if I missed you, after twenty years of history....it's bound to happen.

So first shoutout to Taliseman. What a dick. He brainwashed a young and impressionable Sirrius and invited him into his family before convincing him to try and kill Drunser with him. This lead to a few great things. 1) Drunser's retaliation. I'll never forget the Assassin brothers Amose and Sestus trying to kill Sirrius almost daily for a couple months. It also lead to Sirrius forming the Genesis family with Kaylarae, Dahkneth, Shalini, Soren, Juggs - the later of which introduced him to The Altene Blooded Bears Mercenary group which also included the likes of Myion, Tarsos, and Ravenlark. All of these people had a significant impact on the early part of Sirrius' life.

The OG Apula Crew. Joreick, Molotov, Thoras, Falinia, Ulath.

Dragoon, Prime, Ronnie. The Bros.

Shade and Tovania. I don't think I really need to explain the impact they had on the gameworld.

Rajean's player. Always phenomenal RP. Never afraid to try new character arcs and stories that most people wouldn't attempt. Over the span of multiple characters, she was always enriching Sirrius' journey in some way.

Thryn, Aernus. Probably one of my favorite parts of TEC history. The RP, the story behind it all. On of the few times my adrenaline kicked in where I could barely type a word on the keyboard. Yeah, in a text game. Great villains. Equal shoutouts to Shizdain, Banic, and their crew. Allowing Sirrius to peek into that world without fully stepping in. It was such a clash of powers, and it was great to witness.

Skye. Our characters knew each other early on, and then reconnected as oldbies later on. Always a consistent source of quality RP. She could have gotten him killed when they were young, she almost did get him killed in the middle of his life, and in a way; she was the reason he was finally killed in the end. Kidding......mostly.

The Gladiators. Everyone Sirrius ever involved with in both The CL and The Silver Wolves. He was honored to run each of them at different points, despite not being a great gladiator himself.

I'm going to stop there, because if I don't, I could probably write a novel. I'll keep it to the history because a lot of the people still playing got @kudos from me detailing their impact. If I missed you in both respects, feel free to message, and yell, at me. I promise I didn't mean to!

Attributes:
    Agility: remarkable Appearance: slightly above average
    Charisma: average Dexterity: below average <-------------------------------------------------------lol.
    Empathy: slightly above average Endurance: above average
    Judgement: above average Memory: slightly below average
    Perception: great Reasoning: slightly above average
    Speed: slightly above average Strength: outstanding
    Willpower: slightly below average

Comment

Nothing I can say will do you or the community justice.

So I'll stop at:
      Great post.

Comment

Farewell to a long time friend. I'm excited to interact with whomever you roll next.
        Luck! - You can't do that while you are stunned.

combat <me>
        If you have any doubts as to your own fighting ability, try the 'skills' command.

Comment

Originally posted by falingore View Post
          Farewell to a long time friend. I'm excited to interact with whomever you roll next.
          I'd be remiss to not mention your guy. Not only was he Sirrius' introduction to the Gladiator world way back when, he was a great liaison into the other parts of the gameworld. Chock full of lore and knowledge. One of the better characters still kicking.

Comment

Sorry to hear
            "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

was sorry to hear to hear about Sirrius' death. Both Marren and Shiz were fond of him. Was it just time to move on?

Comment

Originally posted by Rinduck View Post
                was sorry to hear to hear about Sirrius' death. Both Marren and Shiz were fond of him. Was it just time to move on?
                Yeah, the bit with your guy was the only real thing he had going on story line wise and that seemed like it hit a dead end (again). Other than that, between his awful stats and the changes to Nelsor, I felt he was useless in combat. I ended up feeling like he was just 'there' for the sake of being there. I'd rather try and contribute to the gameworld in a more meaningful way.

Comment

Aww going to miss him, was always a pleasure!

Comment

Originally posted by Sirrius View Post

So first shoutout to Taliseman. What a dick. He brainwashed a young and impressionable Sirrius and invited him into his family before convincing him to try and kill Drunser with him. This lead to a few great things. 1) Drunser's retaliation. I'll never forget the Assassin brothers Amose and Sestus trying to kill Sirrius almost daily for a couple months. It also lead to Sirrius forming the Genesis family with Kaylarae, Dahkneth, Shalini, Soren, Juggs - the later of which introduced him to The Altene Blooded Bears Mercenary group which also included the likes of Myion, Tarsos, and Ravenlark. All of these people had a significant impact on the early part of Sirrius' life.
                    Stole my group and renamed them Genesis. Yuck
                    As a kid I remember how much drama and fun it was back in high school. What a blast!

I look forward to your next character and adventure in TEC!
                    TEC Discord Link!

VOTE FOR TEC!

Originally posted by Dyro
                    "Good RP is consistency."

Originally posted by Cloudy
                    "Shiloboy wins.
                    Fatality.
                    Keep up the good work."

Comment

Didn't play that much with Sirrius, but he had enough of an impact on Astyr for her to be hurt and shocked by his death - and still is impacted.

Looking forward to playing with your next iteration. <3

Comment

I'll miss you second/equal /whine

Comment

Sirrius and Sepuricus had a lot of great times in the Silver Wolves. You and I were the lone wolves of the ludus at the time, talked a lot about the revolving door and seriousness of gladiators over the years. When I came back to the game, I was pumped that some of the SW was still around and remembered who I was. Interesting that both of our long term, outdated and mechanically optimized characters met the same, or similar, end. I hope you rolled a VC. I've enjoyed your presence in this game over the 12 years I've been in it, and would be sad if your spirit had left Midlight for good. Not sure I will ever discern who you play again, unless you tell me (Which you shouldn't), but I look forward to whatever the road ahead ends up being.

Comment

Boooo I will miss Sirrius.

Comment

Working...
                            X