Goodbye from Gwenn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye from Gwenn

While it has been fun, I have decided to retire Gwenn from gameplay. Within the week I will have abandoned my account and TEC for good. Thank you all for the past roleplay. The Mouth of Taseth.

Why are you quitting? Real life calling? Bad playerbase? Bored, and found it not your type of game, and you'd rather play fps or rts?

Comment

It was fun at first. Now it's a headache just trying to play her. I didn't know what to do with her anymore. I'll be focusing on work and real life.

Comment

Aww Kered loved Gwen. She was one of the few nice ones
        "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

You can always create a new character if the character was the problem.
          Those who are afraid of the dark have never seen what the light can do.

Comment

Yeah this is exactly why we have a VC system. Take a break if you need to but know you have options instead of doing the same thing over and over. Do something new and the game will be much more fun. And I hope you do come back.

Comment

boo definitely understand though, I get close all the time, but the addiction brings me right back.

Comment

Originally posted by Xplusy View Post
                It was fun at first. Now it's a headache just trying to play her. I didn't know what to do with her anymore. I'll be focusing on work and real life.
                Sorry to hear!

One of the cool things about TEC is your character can always 'take a vacation' for a few weeks and you can always come back to a bank of easy skill points and possibly a different perspective. Good luck with all things, work, rl, and everything else!
                TEC Discord Link!

VOTE FOR TEC!

Originally posted by Dyro
                "Good RP is consistency."

Originally posted by Cloudy
                "Shiloboy wins.
                Fatality.
                Keep up the good work."

Comment

Sucks to see another player leaving for good. I think it's a shame my character didn't get an opportunity to interact with yours more in light of it.

I would say if you're not having fun with the game though, then that does defeat the point of playing it a bit though. I hope you'll consider some of the things others have said, like @chopping Gwenn and trying out a Vet Character for a good change of pace, or even consider just turning your card off and just not playing for a while. It can be a bit frustrating starting out, and if you ever decide to come back, having the VC character in reserve might be a nice benefit. Or even just once in a while coming back as Gwenn if you ever missed any of your old friends. But don't let me tell you how to live your life. Just have a good one of those.

Comment

I'll miss you, and Astyr will miss her lovely Gwenn; you're a sweetheart and always fun to play with. Lots of love, and best wishes in whatever you decide to do. <3

Comment

I am putting in yet another plug for @choppingblock.
                      Even if you chop Gwenn and come back years from now. Playing a veteran is vastly different than any other build I have done. I make and delete a LOT of characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Xplusy View Post
                        I totally understand. Mortarian Santum genuinely liked her sense of humor, and I did too. You left an impact on the community with that book you wrote, it's being used and is inspiring much more. Hope you come back someday and see what you're grown, but if not then good luck and all the best to you if you don't decide to visit again.
                        Melina sweetly quips to you, "Death is just way too much sleep."

Comment

Working...
                        X