Silly Stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly Stats

Making characters to fill in empty spots, get a chance to try as many character types as possible.
    Made a cineran knivesman.
    These were the stats I go
    Attributes:
    Agility: average Appearance: average
    Charisma: poor Dexterity: good
    Empathy: average Endurance: above average
    Judgement: good Memory: very good
    Perception: very good Reasoning: good
    Speed: good Strength: slightly above average
    Willpower: great

I will say this, running a poor charisma should be easy since he's cineran. I feel that he doesn't need to be an entire dick, because people will naturally dislike him for being Cineran.
    What does everyone else use for back stories on Cinerans? Why the hell am I here?
    O, he hasn't touch to course yet.

Originally posted by Launrentinus View Post
    I feel that he doesn't need to be an entire dick, because people will naturally dislike him for being Cineran.
    What does everyone else use for back stories on Cinerans? Why the hell am I here?
    I like simple backstories. He's Cineran. He's a knife fighter. He would like it to be profitable to be a knife fighter. So he comes to Iridine, which is a bustling trade hub and probably richer than most Cineran cities. Pluses are that everyone he kills? Usually Iridinian. Doesn't have to rationalize about the fighting against the homeland unless he goes to Franlius or supports the Legio or something. Hell, maybe his home faction aren't the warring ones anyway.

Originally posted by Mast3rmind
    Celtor and Vladmir combined are like the Legion of Doom. Or maybe the wondertwins, although I'd be worried if Celtor was as furry as Vladmir. *nods sagely*
    Xianna exclaims to you, "And even when unconscious you still attract beautiful women, you lecher!"
    Ravenlark pats you.
    Ravenlark says to you, "I promise not to abuse you in your sleep. Much."

Comment

Iridine is founded by Cinerans... so, you're either a convert, or a spy, since the countries are at war.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchMagi View Post
        Iridine is founded by Cinerans... so, you're either a convert, or a spy, since the countries are at war.
        So don't advertise he is Cineran. What other regions would have the dark skin color?

Comment

anywhere can have dark skin, just because it's not common, doesn't mean it's not possible.

Comment

Working...
          X