House Millions Auction Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House Millions Auction Event

Hey all! I'm going to start organizing a player run auction on Centus, and am looking for player input concerning timing and some logistics. If you have a second, please fill out this form so I can plan accordingly! If you are interested in assisting, hit me up on PMs or Discord!

Thanks!

-Mr Millions

https://goo.gl/forms/3by0RgGMYbpVAW113

"house" millions on a non patrician? Aren't we a little self important. hah. Just kidding, have fun.

Comment

I think Lauren would have some shit to sell. Nothing worth bothering people over. Some cineran cloaks crap like that. Really auction fillers.
      Probably get a few Rock Valley items. He loves that trip. He lies when he bitches. Those magicians are the only thing he is scared of and he loves it.

So maybe let him know in game. As of now he has NO idea he can sell at other people's auctions.

Comment

Cool idea. But living in Oz, I would prefer events to start at the 8-9EST times, else I need to get up really early for them.
        Love the last question. 11/10

Comment

Originally posted by Lusama View Post
          Cool idea. But living in Oz, I would prefer events to start at the 8-9EST times, else I need to get up really early for them.
          Love the last question. 11/10
          Where is Oz?
          Those who are afraid of the dark have never seen what the light can do.

Comment

The same place as the Yellow Brick Road, a cowardly lion, and the origin of some red slippers.

Also, commonly refers to Australia.

Comment

Itís where all the convicts live.

Comment

Looking like Sunday nights after 7PM is the time that works best. Expect an event in the next few weeks.

Comment

If you could go for 8pm, that would be swell, but understandable if not. I'll try setting an alarm

Comment

Working...
                  X