Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

Comming to America!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comming to America!

Holiday time is here, Austinus will be away for a couple of weeks while I go on my annual skiing trip. Ill be in SanFran this friday night if any of you lot live there? And then upto Lake Tahoe for 10 days on Saturday. Ill be back in TECland in a couple of weeks...
    [Difficulty: 45 , Roll: 100]
    In an impressive show of strength, you wrench away your iron cestus from a man in a hooded cloak and send his razor-sharp iron scylesca with an engraved handle flying!
    You are no longer busy.

You take a razor-sharp iron scylesca with an engraved handle.
    You put a razor-sharp iron scylesca with an engraved handle in a black doeskin large sack.

Wow, can't believe that you'd come to the US to go skiing when you're so close to Switzerland and famous European skiing places. But I guess that's good though. Lake Tahoe is beautiful in the summer and probably just as much in the winter though I've only seen it in the summer.

I'll probably cross paths with you or be close to it as I'm leaving for England myself on the 6th.

Comment

no shawntel

no no u stay in usa its better for ya england we dont need ya shawntel hehe hell if ya want me i give ya my mobile number or sumthing when ya over ring me and i will come and meet ya
      you give timithius a swift kick in the ass!
      timithius slaps you.
      Lilie walks in from the north
      you hug Lilie.
      lilie Runs away to the north
      you cackle

Comment

Paulius, for the love of God. Use punctuation. Its hard to see where your thought ends, and mine begin
        Konoha ga Renge wa Nido Saku ~ The Lotus of Konoha, Blossoms Twice

Kevin responds from afar, "hard to resist those milfs...mothers i'd like to fork."

Comment

Travel through Stockton, I'll throw rocks at your car.

The Eternal City: Screenshots
          Facebook

Comment

Great song.

Comment

People from England don't know how to to ski so they go to America instead so they don't make a fool out of themselves in the Alps.

-- Based on a true story ---
              Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say,
              abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact.

Comment

Originally posted by enger
                People from England don't know how to to ski so they go to America instead so they don't make a fool out of themselves in the Alps.

-- Based on a true story ---

Bah!!! bet your one of them snow boarders!

I like to stab em with me poles *nods to himself*
                In an impressive show of strength, you wrench away your iron cestus from a man in a hooded cloak and send his razor-sharp iron scylesca with an engraved handle flying!
                You are no longer busy.

You put a razor-sharp iron scylesca with an engraved handle in a black doeskin large sack.

Comment

Heya Rags,

Yeah lets get it on, then Ill teach them shandy drinkin puffs, how to drink...!!!

*Grabs his bottle of Aftershock*
                  You are no longer busy.

Comment

Originally posted by austinus
                    Bah!!! bet your one of them snow boarders!

I like to stab em with me poles *nods to himself*
                    Actually Im not. But we get a few hundred thousand of them every year to the Scandinavian mountains so I have seen them in action. Not sure if it is because they are english or because they don't have any mountains of their own but they just can't ski.

Comment

I dont know much about Scandinavia, Ive never been there skiing. If they are English then your right they probably dont know how to ski. Only one Skiable mountain in Britain and thats Ben Nevis in Scotland and believe me it sucks!

But maybe Ill look at Scandinavia next year, I might just come over and show you guys how to Ski
                      You are no longer busy.

Comment

Originally posted by austinus
                        I dont know much about Scandinavia, Ive never been there skiing. If they are English then your right they probably dont know how to ski. Only one Skiable mountain in Britain and thats Ben Nevis in Scotland and believe me it sucks!

But maybe Ill look at Scandinavia next year, I might just come over and show you guys how to Ski
                        Check this site Åre I spend much time there because we have a house near it. Very nice. I recommend it.

Comment

Holy... Well, having never touched a ski in my life, I am probably not the best judge of it... but looks way better than Big Bear... *eyeshift*.
                          "Madness frequently discovers itself merely by unnecessary deviation from the usual modes of the world." --- Samuel Johnson

Comment

iv skiied since i was 3, you should look into Big Boulder in Pennsylvania, its nice, my family goes up there all the time

Comment

Watch out for those Pennsylvanians. At first the Quaker hats begin to annoy you, soon you'll be using the goofiest of terms for things like bologna, rubber bands, and you all (y'uns). Their only redeeming qualities is the Masters degree program for Forenisc Anthropology, some creep museum in Philadephia, and their closeness to Ohio.
                              Originally posted by Ilaxandus
                              Differential equations AGAIN???? FML

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information