Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Certainly a good question.

I think I just forgot something...

I'm trying to decide if I want lunch or dinner. That's enough for me right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Marnevel
      If you are disgusted with or disappointed with most of the players why did you come back?
      For the game I enjoy, and the players who don't disgust/disappoint me. For now they still outweigh the negatives.
      "I'm not a bad man, I'm just overwhelmed..." She Wants Revenge, These Things

You can't bring sexy back without a receipt.

Originally posted by xiaozh
      I got XCIX problems but a troll ain't one.

Comment

*nods* Fair enough.

What if I told you that your inflammatory posts are one of the major things that disgust and disappoint most other players? Would you stop that to make the game better for everyone else?

Comment

*calls it:*

"They don't have to read what I say, can use the ignore button, and I don't care what they think."
          Relevant to most forum threads.

Comment

*nods* Fair enough.

What if I told you that your inflammatory posts are one of the major things that disgust and disappoint most other players? Would you stop that to make the game better for everyone else?
            If you'd mentioned that to me a year ago, perhaps.

Now... I just don't care anymore. If my posts seem so incendiary it'll cause people to react that way towards me... so be it. I won't apologize for putting my point of view out there anymore.
            "I'm not a bad man, I'm just overwhelmed..." She Wants Revenge, These Things

You can't bring sexy back without a receipt.

Originally posted by xiaozh
            I got XCIX problems but a troll ain't one.

Comment

So it's okay for you to act like a retard but not everybody else? I don't understand.

Comment

I don't see it as me acting like a retard. Honestly, you're no beacon of truth and light and goodness yourself, so why would you be trying to challenge me on this?
                Go here. Y'know you want to.

"I'm the hand up Mona Lisa's skirt. I'm a surprise, Kevin. They never see me comin'." - Al Pacino, The Devil's Advocate

It's scientific fact that intelligence is directly proportional to the number of idiots you piss off.
                Originally posted by Japes
                To quote Bruce, "Ego sum rex Romanus, et super gramattica."

Comment

I disagree. I personally read in the new player files that Marnevel is the official TEC beacon of truth, light, AND goodness.

Comment

So it's okay for you to act like a retard but not everybody else? I don't understand.
                    Yesterday I thought these forums couldn't possibly get any worse.

I stand corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by lykatos View Post
                      rerolling should be against the rules too
                      I bet you have re-rolled Lykatos!

Me too, me too....

but yea, if not allowing re-rolls benefits me and my char having good stats somehow over others... then it should be illegal.

Comment

Working...
                      X