OOC and IC.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sillymonkey View Post
    <Delora thinks aloud: Yeah, well. At least I don't have multiple personalities
    all trying to control the one body, Slarth. In comparison I am mentally sound.>
    hahahahahahahaha

Though to be fair, that would have been IC if she posted it to Kierstaad... and not slarth.

Originally posted by VinianQuartz
    HAIL CULEXUS

Comment

Actually, Delora and Slarth are friends. And it is IC that she said that, because he has said to her that he has drinking problems and an alternate persona emerges when he's had too much to drink.

Edit: Now, Dilios on the other hand? To be honest, I haven't exactly been fair to him. And I realise this, so have stopped. Even though he brings it on himself by having Meraj follow him everywhere.

Comment

I agree with Rupert, God I'm so ashamed, but hey, he's got a really good point. And to be perfectly honest, I haven't done anything OOC since Sceadu spanked my ass for character item swapping [A pair of hobnailed boots] But that's not the point. The point is that I shouldn't have done it and I apologized to everyone for it.

And to Misty, I know what it's like to have a character hated because of the player, Calimis was a good example of that. I've decided not to share my character information with a lot of people due to this reason. And my MSN conversations are about TEC sometimes, but not in an OOC sense. Mostly I share my crits and talk about mechanics a lot.

I also understand that if I see someone blantantly cheating like I did just two days ago, I have that power to report them, but the truth of the matter is, once you've been busted for cheating, the GMs tend to overlook your @reports I assume. Understandably, I can't argue with this.

I hope everyone gets their shit straight and quits being OOC and cheaters.

-Matt

I beat the odds. To hell with you all.

Comment

In the golden TEC years no one cheated. Get with it people.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Powers View Post
            In the golden TEC years no one cheated. Get with it people.
            That's because people actually feared Scott and his evil bipolar ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Misty X View Post
              That's because people actually feared Scott and his evil bipolar ways.

lol, yeah there was this real good deal selling bandages once.
              CENSORED

Comment

I'm pretty sure his statement was drenched in sarcasm, Misty.
                Originally posted by Arconn9
                First time I used Sabinus today, since my old main got Cuttongued. So was the IC event for his change; was it him getting hit in the head repeatedly by someone? Because I think he's a retard now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post
                  I'm pretty sure his statement was drenched in sarcasm, Misty.
                  He was still definitely evil and bipolar!

Comment

Tired of people sleeping to avoid consequences and using OOC messengers to report what happened to their buddies. Just play the game and maybe you would have some fun. The game isn't about massing ranks and equipment. It's about the players. What fun is left in the game when you take everything good in the game to IMs back and forth?
                    *** Back in Action ***
                    "You mean," said Arthur, "you mean you can see into my mind?"
                    "Yes," said Marvin.
                    Arthur stared in astonishment.
                    "It amazes me how you can manage to live in anything that small."
                    "Ah," said Arthur, "abuse."
                    "Yes," confirmed Marvin.
                    "Ah, ignore him," said Zaphod, "he's only making it up."
                    "Making it up?" said Marvin, swiveling his head in a paradoy of astonishment. "Why should I want to make anything up? Life's bad enough as it is without wanting to invent any more of it."

Comment

Originally posted by Misty X View Post
                      Actually, Delora and Slarth are friends. And it is IC that she said that, because he has said to her that he has drinking problems and an alternate persona emerges when he's had too much to drink.

Edit: Now, Dilios on the other hand? To be honest, I haven't exactly been fair to him. And I realise this, so have stopped. Even though he brings it on himself by having Meraj follow him everywhere.
                      See guys? i've had friends before!

Comment

Working...
                      X