No announcement yet.

Tauri Judge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have the <look> description of Tauri?
    Signature.

Comment

Headless >< lol
      Tale responds from afar, "Decided to give out t-shirts to all the people I murder. Three so far. This way you can all say, "Tale murdered me! .....and all I got was this stupid t-shirt!!""

Comment

I am absolutely not slamming that Tauri's situation was expedited according to the players wishes. I'm a bit disheartened with how the PC side of things created the situation in the first place. We'll call it water under the bridge but I am sad about it. I had really become intrigued by the character and to see it all go down the way it did was, in my opinion, unfortunate.

As for the bandits o' doom and their terror mutts giving the gladiator a heart attack, that was funny all the way around, in character and out. I had a flashback to Per and was entertained.

Tale, you're doing a smash bang job, really. The betting around the Dragaxus/Xilorus fight is what's going to impact my character's decisions about the colosseum and the veracity of Otho's business practices in the future. It's an unintentional IC consequence that is easily worked in and around.

A bittersweet end to an intriguing character and an event with a lot of laughs. I was entertained.
        Brassy
        Originally posted by Max Powers
        There are a lot of options out there outside of screwing with rank bonus to accomplish balance. I am more worried about people getting bored of the game because there are zero roleplay goals to be had which leaves mechanical goals, and those are effectively being capped.

Comment

Now...onto the BC trial? MMMMMMMMMMMM?

Comment

Originally posted by xiaozh View Post
            Does anyone have the <look> description of Tauri?
            You see a muscular man. He has midnight black eyes set above a crooked nose sneering lips and a rugged chin. He has a disfigured face with a tan complexion. His waist is slashed. His left thigh is slashed. His right thigh is slashed. The headless corpse of a man has nothing on it.
            Krythis spells with his rays to you, "SHOULDN'T YOU BE CYBERING?!"
            Krythis spells with his rays to you, "I'VE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR YOU!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dmw View Post
              You see a muscular man. He has midnight black eyes set above a crooked nose sneering lips and a rugged chin. He has a disfigured face with a tan complexion. His waist is slashed. His left thigh is slashed. His right thigh is slashed. The headless corpse of a man has nothing on it.
              I can give you the head description too. If you need.

Originally posted by VinianQuartz
              HAIL CULEXUS

Comment

Tauri
                You see a muscular man. He has midnight black eyes set above a crooked nose, sneering lips and a rugged chin. He has a disfigured face, with a tan complexion. His left foot is bruised. His right hand is bruised.
                He is wearing a green doeskin paenula, a nicked leather tunic, some heavy hobnailed soldiers boots, a long woolen cloak, a fur-lined leather helmet, a bronze greave, and a bronze greave.
                He is carrying a torch in his right hand and nothing in his left hand.

Subotai
                Before you is a large and imposing man with fair skin. Other than his deep blue piercing eyes, he carries a rather dull expression on his face. Thin rusty hair covers the top of his head, with hints of a receding hair line. His right thigh is pierced. His left hand is scratched. His neck is scratched.
                He is wearing a sagum and a waterskin.
                He is carrying a simple pine short bow in both hands.
                ----
                Tale: My biggest moral boost every day is knowing that at any time I choose, I can spawn giant fire-breathing demon badgers that devour buildings, and watch Iridine fall in a single day. And choosing not to.

Comment

Originally posted by Marren View Post
                  Now...onto the BC trial? MMMMMMMMMMMM?
                  This. It's been over the two week priority promise.

Comment

I think Bactrian is heading this one since he's the one that said it's #1 priority or else Tale probably would've knocked it out by now.

Comment

I forgot even had this Character.. i can't even remember what happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X